Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Birthday Bash for Mama at Chik-N-Coop Bar

crazyhawaiian

To all the crazies that will be in town on May 3rd, there will be a Birthday bash at the Chik-N-Coop Bar starting at 7pm. There will be chicken, moo satay, Thai dishes and Coop's famous potato salad, baked beans and more. come on out and help Mama celebrate her Birthday, all the balloon chasers stay home. For those that need directions, the Chik-N-Coop Bar is on Second Road across from Mike Shopping Mall in the Smile Avenue Bar complex, it the 2nd bar in on the left. :Birthday_Cake:

i'll try and make it she lives opposite me in the village on 3rd rd

any holes a goal

I wont miss this one!

I see some one decided to move this so it won't get as much circulation as the other parties that are listed else where

• 5 months later...

Hopefully this makes it out to those who need the info, the Chik-N-Coop Bar shows NFL Football every Sunday night starting at midnite with a free pot of Chili with cheddar cheese, chopped onions, crackers and corn chips. We show 2 games a time live. I f we have enough interest we also will show Monday Night Football and Thursday Night Football on Tuesday and Friday mornings live starting at 0730, no chili for those 2 days. Come out and have some fun. The Chik-N-Coop Bar is located on Second Road across from Mike Shopping Mall in the Smile Avenue Bar Complex, it is the 2nd bar in on the left 

Archived