IGNORED

England vs Sri Lanka

chiller

AUS just flogged Sri Lanka a few weeks ago by a huge margin. Now, you Poms are struggling against the very same team. Where is the clown, that said in his wisdom, not so long ago, that England were the best in everything, especially against us. Eat your words you galah.

England always second. They could not even qualify for Euro 2008. They probably did not want to play against the Germans in any case. The only English sportspeople I admire at present is the Barmy Army. At least they are are teaching the Aussie Fanatics what good sportsmanship is all about. Stuff the soccer wannabe tough guys. They would not last longer than a few minutes, if they they tried their drunken bravado down under. They can only throw the odd puch when pissed and when they have the support of lots of other like-minded idiots.

Pull yor finger out and take sports seriously. Young Hatton did. There should be a lot more like him, representing a supposedly proud nation. If I sound hostile, so be it. Get off your fat arses and at least try. Importing foreign soccer players, to entertain you mob reminds me of the Roman gladiotars. We all know what happened to Rome in the finish. :wacko: