IGNORED

Seen this on the Pattaya news today, Shocking ?

Mr Wiggy

Man lays down on railway track after argument with Thai girlfriend, arms and legs & head all over the track

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_19_12_50_4.htm

In London, they say 'there was an incident at ... station' ... all very restrained, in Thailand they not only give you the gruesome details, they do their best to get the pictures, a very weird aspect of this country, they revel in guts and gore.

LOVE HURTS!!!!!Its the same for Many Thai men and its usually over Money..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

What they show on the news here is unbelievable sometimes, I remember a Thai guy had been decapitated in a motorcycle accident once, and his head was found around 20 yards from the body, anyway for the camera's sakes there's one bloke pointing at the body (with no head) and another bloke holding the head by the scruff of its hair and him pointing with his other hand, I couldn't do anything but laugh to myself, is this real ?

I remember reading some years ago that Thailand, I don't remember the stats, had a very high suicide rate. Doe's anyone know what these stats are ?

I remember reading some years ago that Thailand, I don't remember the stats, had a very high suicide rate. Doe's anyone know what these stats are ?

Not sure this actually possible, as most murders get put down as either a accident or a suicide ? :):o

It actually categorised groups and young TGs been very high.

I wouldnt like to be around when the bloke in charge eventually goes ? you watch the suicide rate go through the roof then ? (no names mentioned)

My ex-thai missus was a right fruitcake ( surprise surprise ), she would kick off at any little thing. Years ago in the UK we had this huge row over what shirt I was going to wear to a BBQ. Anyway I won and she went mental. She locked herself in the bathroom screaming and shouting and suddenly went quiet. I sat downstairs for a while in my victory shirt then decided to coax her out. No reply. After 10 minutes I did start to get worried, I even said I'd change the shirt. No reply.

In the end I kicked the door in as she would often make suicidal threats if she didn't get her own way. She was slumped on the bathroom floor and when I came in she started groaning. I saw an open bottle of bubble bath next to her half empty, she'd drunk the stuff. I tried lifting her up and loads of bubbles came out her mouth, it was hilarious, bubbles everywhere and I couldn't stop laughing. She then kicked off again because I was laughing.

Anyway she didn't succeed in her suicidal, cry for help, campaign and we didn't go to the BBQ either. Bloody nutter.

My ex-thai missus was a right fruitcake ( surprise surprise ), she would kick off at any little thing. Years ago in the UK we had this huge row over what shirt I was going to wear to a BBQ. Anyway I won and she went mental. She locked herself in the bathroom screaming and shouting and suddenly went quiet. I sat downstairs for a while in my victory shirt then decided to coax her out. No reply. After 10 minutes I did start to get worried, I even said I'd change the shirt. No reply.

In the end I kicked the door in as she would often make suicidal threats if she didn't get her own way. She was slumped on the bathroom floor and when I came in she started groaning. I saw an open bottle of bubble bath next to her half empty, she'd drunk the stuff. I tried lifting her up and loads of bubbles came out her mouth, it was hilarious, bubbles everywhere and I couldn't stop laughing. She then kicked off again because I was laughing.

Anyway she didn't succeed in her suicidal, cry for help, campaign and we didn't go to the BBQ either. Bloody nutter.

She wasn't called "Pim Chan Darn Poom" from Udon, was she ? LOL sounds very similar !! :)

She wasn't called "Pim Chan Darn Poom" from Udon, was she ? LOL sounds very similar !! :)

Its the 'suicidal' gene mate, most have got it.

Just don't understand it, there are so many more to chose from. My friends Thai girlfriend boke up with him and he went and got 2 that nignt.

that is so funny! what a nutter, i hope i never end up with a girl like that!