IGNORED

If you could afford it.........

upforfun

Queen Vic on Soi Six. Thats one of the reasons I like staying there, also The Londoner pub in Bangkok has a great menu, and some places in Hong Kong are just perfect. I am looking forward to eating at the four floors in Singapore...

You have forgotten the face of your Father, maggot!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• upforfun

• Esco

• Mr Wiggy

• Bagwan

For English food my 3 favourite places are and they are in no particular order

Palmers Bar in Pattayaland Soi 2(Soi 13/4)

Casa Pascal

Pig & Whistle

Thai food

PIC Kitchen in Soi 5

Indian food

Ali baba in Central Pattaya Road

During my last trip I went with my Thai girlfriend to the Pattaya Beer Garden because the english food was OK and she liked the Thai food there. Also she liked looking out to sea whilst we ate.

During my next visit I'm hoping to try 2 new places Gregs Kitchen and Manhattan's

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised no ones said Bobs BBQ...

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

• 3 weeks later...

Cherries just off 3rd Road opposite excite, IMO best food in town and very good value

• 2 weeks later...

chinese.... len kee on second road, at the top of soi 8 turn left, then it's on your right, i think?

<p>