IGNORED

Anzac Day 25th April & X-ZONE AGO AGO Soi 16 Walking Street

John McGrattan

:Think1:  :GoldenSmile1:

Hi Everyone just to quickly up-date you all.

By very Popular demand we have just re-opened the Jacuzzi./shower show area & interaction from many customers has been very HIGH so get down & ENJOY THE BUBBLES.

Cheers 

JOHN 

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean by ask the price for corner fun - who do you ask?

It's free?

in the corner by the table of girls and the corner on the other side of the door, they'll give you some oral. You ask the girl. No it's not free. Why would it be free?

will be bringing my mask and snorkel in less than 4 weeks

Ghosty

please tell me that is a way out of the way area --- this not too keen on seeing

but still may give this place a look over

sound like there are a few good points,   No Super Models is one , i do like the normal hot Thai girl that have the warm welcome feeling

Ghosty

Lucky Bastard,  But  delighted for you.  :ThumbUp6:

Please read the post It's rated the most FUN, Enjoyment ENTERTAINING, PRESSURE FREE Ago Ago. 

Rated by whom.....apart from yourself I mean.

READ THE POST " FUN, ENJOYMENT, ENTERTAINING & PRESSURE FREE" & if all you can post is crap then don't bother posting anything. 

You have no Idea of how sad your reply actually is & I feel sorry for you if all you can do is thing NEGATIVE 

If you think he posted crap, maybe you didn't set a very good example in your OP and you're not doing any better with this reply..

Why don't you answer the questions asked about the voting you say took place?

Ghosty

Surprised you need a snorkel, I thought you would just suck air from down below. I take it by your clocks your back after May in October?

Definitely a place I always take

Newbies, was there tonight , fucking great but I'm not there for the talent I'm there for the filth p

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Surprised you need a snorkel, I thought you would just suck air from down below. I take it by your clocks your back after May in October?

Yeah Matey September/October

Yeah Matey September/October

Always seem to just have time slip on our trips, I would like to get the chance to buy you a drink and a ST, I bet we would have a laugh.

Nice, seems now yet another reason to visit X-Zone on my next trip :) Not that anyone needs a reason to go there, fun is always had by all.

I am surprised that this thread offended so many people. You can't compare X Zone to mainstream agogo's, that's just different categories. For me X Zone is the FIRST place I take my friends when they come visit me in Pattaya. Only after X Zone I take them to the other ones.

Obviously John started this to get some publicity and I am glad to see it's working :)

Igiow857.... I like to work them up-to Xzone.... I with some nice looking girls in some bars, then impy a bj in a bar.... just when his mind is blown.... XZONE. Taking my friend straight to xzone, might give them heart palpitations. ;) not really but I like to step them up to the fun. And yes we sit at the table with the girls and yes, I try to make sure they are very handy guys.

in the corner by the table of girls and the corner on the other side of the door, they'll give you some oral. You ask the girl. No it's not free. Why would it be free?

Ok - wasn't sure what you meant. I don't ask a cost - just buy a few drinks and splash a bit of money about - so for me the fun is free, and depending how much Drinks I give the girls and tips....depends what happens - so - same same

Ok - wasn't sure what you meant. I don't ask a cost - just buy a few drinks and splash a bit of money about - so for me the fun is free, and depending how much Drinks I give the girls and tips....depends what happens - so - same same

I am not sure what country you are from but.... "just buy a few drinks and splash a bit of money about - so for me the fun is free"....

what is free about that? ;)

Many girls will bj for drinks and tips. or you can just give them straight up money... which is cheaper usually, at least imho.

OK ......so just how interactive is this place?

Is it like no holds barred or what?

Sure sounds worth a look

I am not sure what country you are from but.... "just buy a few drinks and splash a bit of money about - so for me the fun is free"....

what is free about that? ;)

Many girls will bj for drinks and tips. or you can just give them straight up money... which is cheaper usually, at least imho.

Yep - agreed its the same - not sure what country I'm from has to do with anything - just couldn't understand what you were referring to because I have never paid a specific amount or asked

Yep - agreed its the same - not sure what country I'm from has to do with anything - just couldn't understand what you were referring to because I have never paid a specific amount or asked

"not sure what country your from..." ... essentially a joking statement... "where are you from if paying money is the same as it's free.." ... anyway, meant in a joking manner. You can definately buy drinks and tips etc. I just like to chat upfront and make sure everyone is happy, no surprises for them, none for me. etc. but either way, the little nubbin is gettin sucked. ;)

Igiow857.... I like to work them up-to Xzone.... I with some nice looking girls in some bars, then impy a bj in a bar.... just when his mind is blown.... XZONE. Taking my friend straight to xzone, might give them heart palpitations. ;) not really but I like to step them up to the fun. And yes we sit at the table with the girls and yes, I try to make sure they are very handy guys.

I have a different approach. I prefer to shock them with X zone then take them to other agogos. Somehow new guys feel more relaxed with girls in Baccara and What's Up after they fist fucked someone. :)

I'm guessing this place has changed over the years, always used to be a clip joint back in the days Bosche was downstairs and in its prime.  I heard some more positive things about it last trip and I guess I'll give it another go despite past bad experiences.

Thanks for all the Positive comments Guys 

Looking forward too seeing you all soon 

John

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Thanks for all the Positive comments Guys  Looking forward too seeing you all soon  John

No problems John never anything but a good time at yours a.d I have the Gravy already packed in my case this time

Ghosty

Archived