Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Anzac Day 25th April & X-ZONE AGO AGO Soi 16 Walking Street

John McGrattan

Hi Guys 

A big Thanks too al the guys who have voted X-Zone Ago Go in Soi 16 Walking Street as Pattayas number 1 for entertainment, Fun & Enjoyment, Wicked interactive girls & Pressure Free.

We do Promote an excellent fun filled evening for everyone who come in & gets INTERACTIVE as this is the name of the game at X-Zone.

The More you interact with the girls the more fun you will have & in turn you will interact more therefore ENJOYING YOUR EVENING EVEN MORE.

We have some Great Deals available just now.

Buy One Get One Free on Samsong whiskey, Gilbey Gin, Gilbey Vodka & Eltoro Tequila ALL NIGHT LONG & ALL WEEK LONG.

So POP on Down & see Us & see if you can Survive the X-Zone Project lol lol If you want too know what that is COME IN & FIND OUT.

Make sure you have an Open Mind & ready to have a blast @ X-Zone.

See You All Soon John  

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there  a Poll then or what ?????

Who came 2nd ?????

You do a great job John in X Zone,keep the place ticking over please until I return early June :GoldenSmile1:

Was there  a Poll then or what ?????

Who came 2nd ?????

straw-poll.jpg

Was the poll taken inside the gogo?

Votes counted on the fisting table I imagine LOL

Votes counted on the fisting table I imagine LOL

All done by a show of hands, I heard.

What kind of bad joke is that ?

The line-up in this club has been between poor and very poor at all my visits,

and I don't remember even one time when I may have think I could BF one of their ladies...

#1 ? Seriously ???

Bacarra won hands down on this forum for last year http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/96942-abraxas-top-ten-ws-gogos-and-gogo-hopping-guide-2012/

This year isn't over yet. Would be interesting to see where the poll was made and who answered it.

Maybe we should actually have the Poll?

X-zone vs Windmill vs Babydolls vs Private Dancer vs Sugar Baby vs ?????  :SoWhat1:

Was the poll taken inside the gogo?

Yes, the X Zone girls had ballots and started yanking the customers off showing them where to mark them. :Finger5:

While the girls at X Zone are entertaining they are not much to look at. Plenty of better places to barfine,.

Hard to imagine X-Zone getting a #1 rating.  #1 for extreme audience participation yes probably.

Maybe we should actually have the Poll?

X-zone vs Windmill vs BabyDolls vs Private Dancer vs Sugar Baby vs ?????  :SoWhat1:

very good idea

add SWhowgirls vs Champagne vs Sugar Sugar vs Bacarra

one of the big guns here should set it up ---- please

very good idea

add Showgirls vs Champagne vs Sugar Sugar vs Bacarra

one of the big guns here should set it up ---- please

You're missing my point Sir.

I was assuming (as per my list) that X zone could only possibly hope to compete in a Poll including the more interactive GoGos, not the mainstream ones - that would just be daft.

mate it seems that most of the replys think that you are taking the piss . i can not comment as i have never been to your agogo but some of the replys say that your girls like the punters to interact so i will be paying a visit next time to see for my self  . maybe this was your plan , well done good thinking . :Think1:

I was just in Patts 2 months. Visited X zone only once to take in the craziness. Found the girls older and fat. A few were fuckable but overall the talent poor. Maybe I was there on a bad night. The bigger problem with going there is walking through little Arabia and the Russian gauntlet.

x-zone is my favorite place to take friends on WS.

I usually start in Sapphire, then go to Babydolls (and ask the price for corner fun in front of the friends and see their reactions but not actually do it), then WhatsUp, then Xzone. If a second night, we do Secrets for food, peppermint, airport and then Windmill.

note, I do usually skip baccara only because we usually hit the one in bkk and this one is a bit small but still nice.

I didn't vote in whatever poll but if I did, it would be top 5 at least.

x-zone is my favorite place to take friends on WS.

I usually start in Sapphire, then go to Babydolls (and ask the price for corner fun in front of the friends and see their reactions but not actually do it), then WhatsUp, then Xzone. .

What do you mean by ask the price for corner fun - who do you ask?

It's free?

What kind of bad joke is that ?

The line-up in this club has been between poor and very poor at all my visits,

and I don't remember even one time when I may have think I could BF one of their ladies...

#1 ? Seriously ???

Well You obviously haven't been in for a long time then ?  If you had you would see there are some really lovely Girls here & yes they may not be the "SUPER MODEL YOU WANT " But then they won't be emptying your Bank Account Keeping them going either. We cater for all kinds here at X-Zone so at least if yo come in you won't be intimidated by The "SUPER MODEL" dancers. 

While the girls at X Zone are entertaining they are not much to look at. Plenty of better places to barfine,.

Please read the post It's rated the most FUN, Enjoyment ENTERTAINING, PRESSURE FREE Ago Ago. 

I think this belongs in the joke forum.

READ THE POST " FUN, ENJOYMENT, ENTERTAINING & PRESSURE FREE" & if all you can post is crap then don't bother posting anything. 

You have no Idea of how sad your reply actually is & I feel sorry for you if all you can do is think NEGATIVE 

Archived