Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Lottery - book based in Pattaya

Matt Carrell

Thanks to all the PA members who have bought the book and sent me their comments. I am hoping to have a print version available in a few months and Dave at Canterbury Tales has agreed to stock it. 

It's on Amazon.com here - http://www.amazon.com/Lottery-Stories-Pattaya-Thailand-ebook/dp/B00ACZS1GS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1353923909&sr=8-2&keywords=thai+lottery

And on Amazon.co.uk here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lottery-Stories-Pattaya-Thailand-ebook/dp/B00ACZS1GS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353923849&sr=8-1

To give you an idea of the content I am attaching a couple of sample stories -

Thai Lottery - extract.pdf

Thai Lottery - West Ham v Spurs.pdf

Author of several highly acclaimed Thai based novels including Vortex, Blood Brothers... Thai Style, Thai Kiss and Thai Lottery.

Check them out on Amazon - just click the link below

Matt Carrell on Amazon

Hi Matt,

I am 64% through Thai Lottery, and loving it!  Will finish book on the flight to BKK.  Have not spotted the typo, but will if it's there...

Cheers,

g

Hi Matt,

I am 64% through Thai Lottery, and loving it!  Will finish book on the flight to BKK.  Have not spotted the typo, but will if it's there...

Cheers,

g

Hi there - thanks for that - if you have time to stick a review on the site where you bought it that would be great. Really appreciate the feedback.

Have a great time in BKK - watch out for girls called Angel.

Author of several highly acclaimed Thai based novels including Vortex, Blood Brothers... Thai Style, Thai Kiss and Thai Lottery.

Matt Carrell on Amazon

done!

I saw the review on Amazon.com - many thanks.

PS - re your interests - Golf - Skiing and Asia - can't think of anything else worth getting interested in.

Matt Carrell on Amazon

• 2 weeks later...

This review on Twitter yesterday

Just finished your short stories book Thai Lottery. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Def. the best Pattaya based book i have read.

by Thairobert

Much appreciated.

Matt Carrell on Amazon

• 3 weeks later...

Latest feedback on Thai Lottery received today on Facebook -

Just reading your book and must say it's a fantastic read, only just over halfway through, was reading at 3am last night when the Kindles Juice ran out!! I also think Thai Lottery could of been a stand alone Novel, brilliantly written with a style that worked really well, although i've not finished I can see why it's got fantastic reviews on Amazon
Hopefully you are working on some new stuff, and I will certainly keep an eye out for any in the future.

Regards Ady

Check it out on Amazon, Barnes & Noble or Kobo - jusy search for Thai Lottery by Matt Carrell

Matt Carrell on Amazon

• 1 month later...

When's it available on the apple book store?

When's it available on the apple book store?

I think we missed a trick there - the publisher hasn't made it available for Ibooks. I chased him today and will let you know what he says. Unfortunately it isn't up to me. I will push him as hard as I can to do an Ibook version.

I know its a hassle for you - but if you are willing to use Amazon - you can read it on all Apple devices with the Kindle App.

I will let you know what they say - thanks for showing an interest.

All the best - Matt

Matt Carrell on Amazon

I saw the review on Amazon.com - many thanks.

PS - re your interests - Golf - Skiing and Asia - can't think of anything else worth getting interested in.

you're welcome Matt!

my interests also include Asian Women, first item, 555!

third trip coming up, looking forward to it!

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Now available in print - please go and see Dave at Canterbury Tales bookshop in Soi Chaypoom - or PM me and I will see how I can get a copy posted to you. 260 baht per copy. You can check out the reviews on Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lottery-Stories-Pattaya-Thailand-ebook/dp/B00ACZS1GS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359040718&sr=8-1

Matt Carrell on Amazon

• 4 weeks later...

The book has been pretty well received on this forum and has some great reviews on Amazon. Up until recently it's only been available as an e-book.

If you are in the UK you can now buy the print version from Amazon - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lottery-Other-Stories-Pattaya-Thailand/dp/B00CQYS8CA/ref=la_B00AHD1ZU4_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368516639&sr=1-1

If you are in Pattaya - you can pick one up from Canterbury Tales Bookstore in Soi Chaypoom.

Any where else in the world - send me a message and I will see what I can do about getting one posted.

Matt Carrell on Amazon

So is there much truth to the stories in the book? It sounds interesting, just wondering if it has any basis in what actually happens.

DATY champion of Pattaya,

So is there much truth to the stories in the book? It sounds interesting, just wondering if it has any basis in what actually happens.

Thanks for replying - check out the reviews on Amazon. Most of the guys on there who have been to Thailand say that it is 100% authentic. Without giving too much away - I can assure you that I have very good reason to know that a lot of the stuff in there is only too true. There are more reviews on the Amazon.co.uk site - but this is the link to Amazon.com - http://www.amazon.com/Lottery-Stories-Pattaya-Thailand-ebook/dp/B00ACZS1GS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359040786&sr=8-1&keywords=thai+lottery

Matt Carrell on Amazon

It is getting good comments from a few who have bought it from the bookstore, its a lot of book for 260 baht, if this was available via Asia books or alike it would be double that with their % 's on top, a real bargain.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Excellent. I'll grab a copy next week, along with a PA wristband, from Canterbury Cafe.

DATY champion of Pattaya,

Excellent. I'll grab a copy next week, along with a PA wristband, from Canterbury Cafe.

Cheers for that - I hope you enjoy it.

Matt Carrell on Amazon

Archived