IGNORED

Police Stops

7-Eleven

Ok gonna try this one on a Thai officer , see what happens ....

Looks to me like 15 minutes of fame "a life time of !!!!!!!!" I hope he was not in his mates car !!!!!!.

Whats my name (the name  Dickhead comes to mind, why the fuck would anyone antagonize the local bill.

For a utube post.

Best not try it in Thailand 5555555555

JDM

Jerry you beat me to it.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

What a knob!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

What a complete tit

MIKE

He was loud, abrasive & obnoxious. But.. IT WORKED !!

He was well-informed, knew the law, knew his rights, and the coppers left the dreaded 'scene of the handbrake-turn incident'.

One copper says 'i'm not a public servant'. Well what's that oath thing they all take and swear by then?

But it's not the copper's fault either. He's just doing his job. It may be a local copper, but it's not a local issue. This happens all too often. When you see a copper in your rear-view mirror do you feel particularly safe or do you, like me, stress just a little bit, that you're gonna see flashing lights any second?

The year is 2013 but it's actually closer to 1984

Peace

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Vince Lombardi

And no I will most certainly absolutely not, 100% negative that I will try this in Thailand. No. Doubt.

Vince Lombardi

Just shows you, with a little knowledge of the law what you can get away with. Guess he gained the knowledge from years of interaction with the police, not from a good education

He was loud, abrasive & obnoxious. But.. IT WORKED !!He was well-informed, knew the law, knew his rights, and the coppers left the dreaded 'scene of the handbrake-turn incident'.One copper says 'i'm not a public servant'. Well what's that oath thing they all take and swear by then?But it's not the copper's fault either. He's just doing his job. It may be a local copper, but it's not a local issue. This happens all too often. When you see a copper in your rear-view mirror do you feel particularly safe or do you, like me, stress just a little bit, that you're gonna see flashing lights any second?The year is 2013 but it's actually closer to 1984Peace

I don't think it did work actually. He was 'detained' for about 10 minutes despite his protests. I bet I'd have been on my way much sooner by using a bit of common sense. Incidentally he did not know his rights or the law. He knew a few key words but was basically talking crap. The coppers could have caused him all sorts of grief and been well within their rights to do so. Your car is actually a public place believe it or not. That was established just after the dangerous dogs act! The way he was acting could have been construed as 'suspicious' and his constant agitation and paranoia could have indicated drug use. Either of which would give the officers the right to detain him and search him and his car, well within their rights under misuse of drugs act, PACE. Or the road traffic act. I think they just saw him as the arse he is and couldn't be bothered or had other fish to fry. He is lucky I'm not a copper and stopping him! He'd have been 'not detained' for an hour at least :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

You would 'detain' someone for an hour just because you could? I'm very relieved you are not a copper.

Vince Lombardi

You would 'detain' someone for an hour just because you could? I'm very relieved you are not a copper.

No not because I could, because he was being an arse and claiming he knew the law when he clearly had no idea, just a few key words. Of course if the copper didn't know the law well either it might be enough but even if that was the case here he was 'detained' for 10 minutes when he could have been on his way in 2!

RULES

1NQq.gif

The copper lied. Flat out

Defend that one

Vince Lombardi

Most senior police would have had this guy out of the car face down on the pavement in handcuffs on suspicion of something.

I am unfamiliar with English law but I am sure that suspicion of being drunk, on drugs or terrorism must be covered. 

He could be detained without charge for a lot longer than an hour and being such a knob they would get support from the higher ups. He would obviously resist arrest and during the scuffle his little camera would be damaged. The guy is his own worse enemy.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

The copper lied. Flat out

Defend that one

Explain how he lied?

RULES

1NQq.gif

• 5 weeks later...

Proper Manc, good lad

KISS Coupon: A nightlife guide to saving you money. All the information you need about clubs, happy hours, reviews, coupons, promotions, events & parties can be found right here: 

http://kisscoupon.asia/

• 2 months later...

That is an amazing video. "...you're a punk, mate.  And your breath smells like bacon."

"...get back in your pork machine and drive away." lmfaorof

I would love to try to go off on a cop if  I got a BS stop, but am pretty sure I'd end up in jail if I attempted that with the California Highway Patrol.   So apparently he was correct in being a prick about his rights as he was not detained and all the cops left the scene.

When you're fucking, its life.  Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

They would have right to detain him on suspition of driving while taking drugs, this attitude was hyper and abnormal

• 6 months later...

Fuck in the Good old days this Northern Muppet would of had a smack and been sent on his way.

We was both feared and respected in them days and all we had was our Pegs and Wits

Ghosty

In the UK I control the conversations with the police ..if I need to be stern and aggressive I will ..I have learned how to handle the UK police with proven techniques. This can be done there because we have rights....they have rules......in Thailand. Well....its a different ball game.....I am overly respectful and polite...I bow low and look them respectfully in the eyes...if I'm in the wrong I will say sorry over and over again.....just sincere respect gets you the best possible outcome here.....fact.....when I first came in 2008 I tried the rude 'I have rights' approach and was ridiculed..plus massively fined of course... Be good to them.they will surprise you with the respect you get back

Archived