IGNORED

Soi Dianna Inn

Scumbag

I was in Soi Dianna Inn a couple of nights ago and noticed a few things.

The first is that it is very busy at the moment. I have spent a fair amount of time in that area and have never seen it so busy.

I ate at Robin's Nest and they now have a discount card. It costs 1000 Baht and gives you a 10% discount on accommodation, food and drink. I would say that if you spend a lot of time there it would be a good deal.

The last thing is that there another cocktail van parked in the same spot as the last one. I didn't stop to have one but maybe someone else has and gives us a comparison.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Where is this Soi Diana Inn i keep hearing of? Is it on the same side as Robin's Nest or on the other side near Sawasdee Pattaya? I must have walked past it many times without knowing. It's a good feed in Robin's Nest and some of the girls that work there are dolls. The 99baht menu is excellent value, especially the chicken and vegetable deal. I think they also have an all you can eat curry night once a week.

Where is this Soi Diana Inn i keep hearing of? Is it on the same side as Robin's Nest or on the other side near Sawasdee Pattaya? I must have walked past it many times without knowing. It's a good feed in Robin's Nest and some of the girls that work there are dolls. The 99baht menu is excellent value, especially the chicken and vegetable deal. I think they also have an all you can eat curry night once a week.

Robin's Nest is on Soi Diana Inn.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Soi=side street

the whole street is named after the Diana Inn which is on the same side as the nestaurant on the junction to 2nd road.

large sig = small penis

I hear the've decided to change the name and it soon won't be "Soi Dianna Inn" I did hear the new name but it went in one ear and out the other :D

Thats correct, I heard they are going to call it " Soi Dianna Inn- out, Inn- out , shake it all about." Doe's that ring a bell ?

Soi=side street

the whole street is named after the Diana Inn which is on the same side as the nestaurant on the junction to 2nd road.

aaah, ok thanks. I just call it Soi Diana... i don't think it has a number. I wonder if that Inn is Mr Lenke's?

... i don't think it has a number.

I believe that it is Soi 13 Second Rd

• 1 month later...
I was in Soi Dianna Inn a couple of nights ago and noticed a few things.

The first is that it is very busy at the moment. I have spent a fair amount of time in that area and have never seen it so busy.

I ate at Robin's Nest and they now have a discount card. It costs 1000 Baht and gives you a 10% discount on accommodation, food and drink. I would say that if you spend a lot of time there it would be a good deal.

The last thing is that there another cocktail van parked in the same spot as the last one. I didn't stop to have one but maybe someone else has and gives us a comparison.

I was in the area last night and it is still quite busy.

There is now a second cocktail van parked just off of Soi Dianna Inn on Soi LK Metro.

Also 2 nights ago a new bar opened on the corner of Soi LK Metro and Soi Buakhao. I passed it on openng night and it was packed. It looks very well fitted out. It is called Club Blue or something similar.

I'm thinking it is Soi 11 Second Rd, but I'm not currently there to verify this.

I dont't think so, Soi Honey is Soi 11 and Soi Diana is the next one, so....

I stayed in that area,in jan this year I have to say that it is my favorite part of Patts. I had been to WS every nite (almost )but there is a lot to do there and only minutes from WS by baht bus. I plan to stay there on my next trip very central ( not far from Soi 6-8 etc) I just can't say enough good about the hotel I stayed at (Jasmine Mansion).JMHO

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a photo of the cocktail van that is parked up on Soi LK Metro. It was early in the night so was quiet.

cocktail_can.JPG