Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Aeroflop

Wil

Evening,

My mate is all set to go to pattaya in a couple of days on a last minute deal however after I called him all the names under the sun but then he told me he is going with Aeroflop.

Now I have heard a lot of stories but I wondered if they are as bad I have heard.

Any BM's been on this airline or now of any problems he might have.

Cheers

Wil

• 2 weeks later...

done it once never again,15 hour delay in moscow, no help, food or hotel

this was last year,but i have heard somone who say its ok too so guess its 50/50 :001_XMas_Chokdee1:

bitches and hoes

• 2 weeks later...

food is incredibly bad. (did i say food? more like 2 peanuts and some bortch type soup ). stewardess look typically very bored . really depressing .

use it only if no other choice or flying from russia

Travelled with them from London to Moscow in the 1970's whilst the cold war on and the treatment on board was like being in a Stalag, but i would hope these days it is better, but to come to LOS it is a long way round.

Thanks for the comments. My mate has made back in one piece.

For some reason he travelled back with Egpyt Air, A really messed up ticket however it got over to LOS for Xmas and New Year

ive used it two times. baaad service, they cant smile. no flight entertainment at all.

but its cheap :unsure:

"Do you suck dick?" "No sir" "Bullshit, i'll bet you could suck a golfball trough a garden hose"

also the worst airline i have ever flown with we flew with them in 1987 and i see they have not got any better cheers nadia

Flew with aeroflot in September. London- Moscow - Bangkok and back.Not a minutes delay, very comfortable flight, food no better no worse than any other airline, staff friendly, only down side, no entertainment AT ALL! read a book , not a problem for me. Best part----£360

Only through the vortex of our deepest fear can we see with true clarity.

19th Truth

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what they use for Moscow-Bangok route? Might be Tupolev-154's? but i don't really recommend them. Food tastes like trash.

If I remember correctly Aeroflot has the worst crash record in the industry. They go down all over Russia, you just don't hear about it.

All FSU country airlines are somewhat 'crude' although I flew Aerosvit (Ukrainian) from JFK to Kiev and back in one piece. Generally dealing with Russian or Slavic people can be trying. They will push in line or / and you at the drop of a hat. Devoid of patience. They are miserable and aggressive. I did not find the food that bad though and it wasn't much worse than any other airline that I have flown. However when a flight attendant says sit they mean it. I saw them physically put a big guy in his seat. It also has to be said that Russians do not abide by rules. Similar to Latins in that respect. The rules are for other people not them. So when they say return to your seats we are in some bumpy air they continue to drive at 90mph in the area that is under construction. It is no wonder that Staling just bumped 'em off it was easier than continuously being ignored and disrespected.