IGNORED

Chlamydia

sleazy kii

went 2 the doctors a few mouths ago found out a had Chlamydia give me some pills all good went back said that it had gone but 4 some reason i still get a bit of a funny smell dont no if it is just me bein paranoid but i goes when i shower but seems 2 come back hahah think i mite still have

Chlamydia

any help mite just be me bein stupid but that smell really makin me think i still got it lol went back the cheeky fuckin nurse said could be that u not washin it rite and sis the test again and said if there is any results back we will ring u but they have not and that smell is still there no mattet how i was it does go away after a wash but then comes back help anyone hahaah

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away

I have had it a few

Edited by Pharang_bah
Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

If the bird you got it from didn't take the medicine at the same time you did and you keep seeing her, you'll just be exchanging it back and forth. Same with any bird while you've got it.

Or is that obvious? :GrinNod1:

Edited by likeaking

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

dont know what it is because doc said it was gone and i was not havin boom boom 555 when i had it must be that wankin must stop hahahahha

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away

• 4 weeks later...

Next time your here go to boots and buy a pack of Zithromax, take two at forst and then one more every twelve hours, dont drink or take antacid tablets, will clear it all up

I don't know about LOS but in UK at any one time about 1 in 6 of sexually active females have Chlamydia. :wacko:

"Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one."

W. C. Fields

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry to tell you this, but Chlamydia can not disapper on 100% . Usually it is not dangerous in male, i know what you have did.

You have sleep with your girl before you heal Chlamydia. After you start taking pills, she get Chlamydia too. So better both take Zithromax

Anyone who does not use a condom in Patts needs their head examined.

maybe best to examine there cock :rolleyes:

maybe best to examine there cock :rolleyes:

Went to the clinic last week - nothing wrong

Didn't have my head examined though - think I should make an appointment?

Odor possible with other infections - ask to be tested for gonorrhea, trichomonas, and gardenerella. The treatment for these STD's are not covered by typical Chlamydia treatment.

Kii, if I was you I would go back to the doctor and tell them about the smell and I'm sure they will sort you out.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Kii, if I was you I would go back to the doctor and tell them about the smell and I'm sure they will sort you out.

I'm with Mav on that one. Go back to the doc. They might have missed something ...........