IGNORED

Have I got a deal for someone…

Thai Private Eye

Hi,

Have I got a deal for someone…

1 have one week reserved and paid for that I can't use and can't cancel at this great location from Sat 29th December 2007 - Sat 05th January 2008.

The unit sleeps 4 but is best suited to 2 adults and 2 children.

Here are some links...

http://www.samui-hotels.com/samudra-retreat/index.htm

http://www.thesamundraretreat.com

One thing is certain, it's really nice!

The walk in price for a "T1 Apartment" unit is 8,000 THB per night! (56,000 Per 7 day week)

I am asking just 30,000 THB.

Get back to me if you are interested.

But don't leave it too late!

Truth. Professionalism. Excellence.

• 1 month later...

Hi

Just an update for those who may be interested…

The gods were smiling and not only did I wrap the original job up that had prevented me from going to KS (or so I had previously thought) but I had a last minute job come on Koh-Samui so I at least got to spend 5 of the 7 days there, even though it was a bit far away from where I was working...

The only negative thing was I had to go by Bus from BKK as there were no last minute flights and I did not want to drive that far...

I won't be doing that again in a hurry. It was quite comfortable but I hate wasting time as I like to get where I am going as quickly as possible...

It's a nice place if you can get a deal like I did, but IMHO it’s not worth the cheapest walk in price is 11,000 THB (40 sq.m) up to 57,000 THB (350 sq.m) PER DAY! That is with a Private Pool though!

Thanks also to the management for allowing me to post this here.

Moderator you may close this thread as it is now redundant.

TPE II

CR.

Truth. Professionalism. Excellence.

Hi Thai Private Eye, thanks for the update, its a shame there were no takers, but it all worked out in the end..

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Hi

Just an update for those who may be interested…

The gods were smiling and not only did I wrap the original job up that had prevented me from going to KS (or so I had previously thought) but I had a last minute job come on Koh-Samui so I at least got to spend 5 of the 7 days there, even though it was a bit far away from where I was working...

The only negative thing was I had to go by Bus from BKK as there were no last minute flights and I did not want to drive that far...

I won't be doing that again in a hurry. It was quite comfortable but I hate wasting time as I like to get where I am going as quickly as possible...

It's a nice place if you can get a deal like I did, but IMHO it’s not worth the cheapest walk in price is 11,000 THB (40 sq.m) up to 57,000 THB (350 sq.m) PER DAY! That is with a Private Pool though!

Thanks also to the management for allowing me to post this here.

Moderator you may close this thread as it is now redundant.

TPE II

CR.

You could have taken the overnighter sleeper train to Surat Thani and got to the ferry by 8am?