IGNORED

Spankys VIP X Pat Card

Spankys Bar Nana

HI to all wanted to let you know that if you are an x pat living in Pattaya Spankys now has an x pat VIP Card! What this means is get the card and your drinks will be 80 baht.. All beer except Corona and all shelf drinks vodka, gin, rum, scotch, bourbon!

Hope to see you at Spankys in Pattayas soi diamond! All the best, Marc

HI to all wanted to let you know that if you are an x pat living in Pattaya Spankys now has an x pat VIP Card! What this means is get the card and your drinks will be 80 baht.. All beer except Corona and all shelf drinks vodka, gin, rum, scotch, bourbon!

Hope to see you at Spankys in Pattayas soi diamond! All the best, Marc

Sounds good Marc. I'll drop on by.

• 1 month later...

There are only about 46 cards left now ! Come by get a Spankys VIP card in Pattaya free and get 80 baht beer and mixed drinks all the time! Thanks for the support guys! Spankys is a bar with no pressure where you can relax look at some hotties and have some fun! All the best, Spanky

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Marc, I've only just read about these. Do you still have them?

Yes bro and I am saving one for you :) Spankys has been rockin some new hotties in last night and there was not a lot of people walking around last night but Spankys stayed quite busy and most important fun :) See you at Spankys and I will keep the card for you... All the best, Spank

Not an expat, hell, haven't even made my first trip yet, but I'll be sure and drop by to see what Spanky's is all about.

PI junkie looking forward to his first hit of Pattaya

Yes bro and I am saving one for you :) Spankys has been rockin some new hotties in last night and there was not a lot of people walking around last night but Spankys stayed quite busy and most important fun :) See you at Spankys and I will keep the card for you... All the best, Spank

Thanks mate.  I'm stuck at work but will be in as soon as I'm home.

I trust you have been able to replace Taw and Su with some more spinners?

Cheers

Thanks to Spanky's, i get my Card yesterday, so a good, nice and funny place for Party! Everybody friendly and nice, and at the moment so hot Girls inside!!!

Thanks again, see you all soon in Spanky's for me the number 1 in Pattaya!!!

Thanks to Spanky's, i get my Card yesterday, so a good, nice and funny place for Party! Everybody friendly and nice, and at the moment so hot Girls inside!!!

Awesome man ! Glad you like Spankys and got the cerd! We have been rockin all week and I hope to see you back again soon! Thanks to everyone for the support and I am glad your having a great time at Spankys! All the best, Marc

Awesome man ! Glad you like Spankys and got the cerd! We have been rockin all week and I hope to see you back again soon! Thanks to everyone for the support and I am glad your having a great time at Spankys! All the best, Marc

Thanks Marc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys come get your Spankys x pat discount card.. Spankys has been rockin and I appreciate all the support! All the best, Spanky

Just wanted to let you guys know Spankys has been rockin! We have lots of NEW super hot girls inside and always a lot of fun! This weekend has been a blast with many happy customers! Hope you will stick your head in and check it out yourself as I guarantee you will stay !! All  the best and see you at Spankys in Pattayas soi diamond and if your in Bangkok Spankys in Nana Plaza! All the best, Marc

NIce! See you back at Soi diamond Spankys soon mate!

NIce! See you back at Soi diamond Spankys soon mate!

Guys I hope you will come to Spankys and check out our new line up! It is rockin we have 51 hotties now and we keeping the energy high! Hope to see you in Spankys soi diamond Pattaya! If in Bangkok Spankys nana plaza where we have over 65 girls and lots of fun! All the best, Spanky

I'll buy that for a dollar !

Of coarse my staff tells me when we are completely out of the discount cards! You can still come in and get the discount but I will not physically have the cards until next week as they are in print.. Amazing Thailand :) Thanks for all the support and hope to see you in Spankys soi diamond Pattaya and if in Bangkok Spankys in Nana Plaza! All the best Spanky

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I LOVE Spankys!!!! Love the on in BKK at nana and on Walking Street...the interaction that the girls have with the customers is outstanding..this is always one of my spots that i visit about 1/3 of each trip that i go on...i actually have 2 beer coozies and a spanker from all the times i have been there....My most memorable moment at Spankys pattaya is going on the second floor and throwing 5000 baht in 20's down to all the lovely ladies..I do this every time I'm there...I have a video of this but not sure of the forum rules so if someone can verify that i can upload it than I will

Im not an xpat but a loyal 2 year Spankys bar finder lol why kind of card could i get?

First Trip: Pattaya April 6-20th 2013
Second Trip: Bangkok November 21-26th 2013
Third Trip: Pattaya May 3-7th 2014
Fourth Trip: Bangkok November 26-30 2014

I LOVE SPANKYS!!!! Love the on in BKK at nana and on walking street...the interaction that the girls have with the customers is outstanding..this is always one of my spots that i visit about 1/3 of each trip that i go on...i actually have 2 beer coozies and a spanker from all the times i have been there....My most memorable moment at spankys pattaya is going on the second floor and throwing 5000 baht in 20's down to all the lovely ladies..I do this every time I'm there...I have a video of this but not sure of the forum rules so if someone can verify that i can upload it than I will

Im not an xpat but a loyal 2 year Spankys bar finder lol why kind of card could i get?

5,000 Baht Oh my Buddha :Think1:

Maybe this could be your Card with a nice Emblem on it :GoldenSmile1:

mug.jpg

Ghosty

• 1 month later...

Archived