Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Steven B'stard

Good morning guys , final day at Goodwood , 

MY FRANKEL ,  2.30  Goodwood 

OVERWRITE  , 4.45  , Goodwood 

Best of luck today to all 

• Like 3

not had a very good few days at Goodwood so think I will move away for today.

Captain Vallo. 4;37 Doncaster

Spy Legend 5;35 Lingfield

good luck guys.

Staying at Goodwood.... 

Indian Creak ... 13.50 Goodwood 

Whipmaster .... 16.45 Goodwood. 

Good Luck All .. 

Another Note @jebb .. Bedford came third 

Edited by jocky king

11 hours ago, jocky king said:

There was on two winners , Jebb and myself , Baaeed 2/5 F And Maydanny 8/1 Well Done to both of us ... Froddo was unlucky , had he not changed his non runner Mogul  , he would have got a winner with a favourite rule , Passion and Glory at 2/1 F .  Back to Saturday’s from now on , might try find a big Festival Racing during August or September.  Perhaps the Ebor Festival 18th August ... 

66D2344E-82A6-4FE6-848A-2776BEDD0EA5.jpeg

F534C175-49AC-4461-89D5-F9DE8D6802CD.jpeg

Well done JK and Jebb 

2 hours ago, jocky king said:

Staying at Goodwood.... 

Indian Creak ... 13.50 Goodwood 

Whipmaster .... 16.45 Goodwood. 

Good Luck All .. 

Another Note @jebb .. Bedford came third 

Ridden badly IMO

• Like 3

image.png

Morning All…. Goodwood wasn’t particularly ’Glorious’ for any of us this week, with only a few bright moments!

It’s always difficult to find winners at these big festivals as you can make a case for so many per race, Cheltenham is the same. Galway is always a lottery with consistent big -priced winners. It’s finding them that’s the issue!

Master Zoffany 13.20 Goodwood

Longbourn 16.20 Galway

GL to all and have a good weekend

• Like 3

Goodwood

13 - 20 ---- Master Zoffany

Doncaster

14 - 20 ---- Tees Spirit

GL all

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Well done to Jebb & PR1977 for their winners  ( Wonderful Tonight 4/5 & Prince Alex 13/2 ) ... :08:.... Apologies for delay , was working Saturday & Sunday but no excuse whatsoever.... 

96169B3D-BC56-4B96-979B-8073943311D2.jpeg

0FC76D06-EFF6-45F9-9C1D-2DA00EB12B1E.jpeg

88527F42-885C-46F8-95CD-3B094279977D.jpeg

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Apologies for delay , was working Saturday & Sunday but no excuse whatsoever.... 

JK are you sure you weren’t out celebrating Waterford’s win over Tipperary??!! (me being a Tipp fan)….. 🥳

16 minutes ago, Somchai1 said:

JK are you sure you weren’t out celebrating Waterford’s win over Tipperary??!! (me being a Tipp fan)….. 🥳

Of course I was , my next door neighbour is a goalie . ( Shaun O Brien ) ever since he was a baby , he was banging hurling ball on the back wall daily .. Nice fellow . I never expect them to win against mighty Tipp , Tipp don’t have a star player , need to find one like we have Austin Gleeson . I didn’t watch it on live , was working , I couldn’t watch it , too hyper for me , the fastest field sport in the world . Playing Limerick on Saturday, too strong for us , few players are over 6.5 ft . Too good . But we beat Galway and Tipp , hope we turn up this Saturday. Cork vs Kilkenny should be a great game on Sunday .. My late  sister lives up in carrick on suir  , died two years ago  ( may ) of cancer , buried at Fauheen ( Tipp) by beautiful mountain, visit her grave last Wednesday.. lovely place is Fauheen . Tipp and the cats are historically great hurlers .. 

Edited by jocky king
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So sorry to hear of your sister’s passing. I didn’t watch the game as i was working….My dad hails from Emly Tipperary, he unfortunately passed away in London last February after a short illness. He was 87 so had a good life. I really miss going for a pint with him on Sundays, he loved his sport and his horse racing.

I always loved going back to Tipperary, you could see the Galtee mountains from outside the front door of my dads family home. Limerick are a very strong physical side , but you never know. It’d be nice to have someone other than Tipp or KK win it (now that Tipp are out)

Ive fallen out of love with Football (Soccer) over the last few years as there’s too much money floating round that with little to no thought for the supporters or smaller clubs and enjoy watching a bit of GAA much more while downing a few pints!

1 hour ago, Somchai1 said:

one i of the few sports that i didn't know the rule's and didn't even know how the scoring worked but was mesmerised and intrigued by it the first time i saw it many years ago.  all these years later i still don't but can watch a game from start to finish and really enjoy the game and occasion. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, sigram said:

one i of the few sports that i didn't know the rule's and didn't even know how the scoring worked but was mesmerised and intrigued by it the first time i saw it many years ago.  all these years later i still don't but can watch a game from start to finish and really enjoy the game and occasion. 

Same thing with ex-work colleagues who i introduced to the delights of Hurling…. They loved it and said it was a great sporting spectacle….

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sigram said:

If score a goal , worth 3 points . For example Waterford 4-28 - Tipp 2-27 .. Waterford has 40 points n total with Tipp 33 in total … Waterford wins by 7 points .. Easier to go for points ( score over the goal bar … 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Evening lads 

14.00 Ascot : Group One Power

14.50 Newmarket : Value Theory

Very best of luck 

Before going to bed here in london , put tomorrows tips up  , 

BEAR FORCE ONE   , Ascot , 2.35 

FOXES TALES , Haydock    , 4.10 

Bit of an animal theme going on here , good luck guys  

Morning all from the other side of the world.

Ascot 13.25 Uber Cool.

Ascot 15.10 Contact.

Good punting all.

image.png

13 - 25 ---- Ascot ---- Call My Bluff

14 - 00 ---- Ascot ---- Group One Power

GL all

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Bowland Park 1:50 Haydock

Northbound 4:40 Haydock

good luck guys

Morning All…..Plenty of rain about so if you’ve got time check for NR’s in your selections

Two Cop Bop 16.40 Haydock

Johanna Yeats 17.45 Kilbeggan

GL to everyone and have a good weekend 

Edited by Somchai1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sigram said:

Bowland Park 1:50 Haydock

Northbound 4:40 Haydock

good luck guys

Sigram, Northbound doesn’t run in the 4.40….