IGNORED

the best (most convieniant) part of Pattaya to stay in, and the cheapest rooms you can get there...?

renton

can anyone tell me what the best-located part of Pattaya to stay in is and what establishment there has really good value rooms? - is it possible to get somewhere 500-1000 a night that has a fridge and air con and maybe english tv, or is that a big ask? I really haven't got much idea about what is standard?....

can anyone recommend me a couple of names of anywhere that fits the bill?

cheers. :P

To get a cheaper price you wont get the ideal location, actually thats not true, you can get rooms down Soi 6 for 400+ a night with air. Thats an ideal location!

can anyone tell me what the best-located part of Pattaya to stay in is and what establishment there has really good value rooms? - is it possible to get somewhere 500-1000 a night that has a fridge and air con and maybe english tv, or is that a big ask? I really haven't got much idea about what is standard?....

can anyone recommend me a couple of names of anywhere that fits the bill?

cheers. :wacko:

If you think you'll be out everynight until the bars officially close at 2am then staying

in a hotel that sits on top of a bar or is surrounded by bars would probably get you

everything your looking for usually under 700 baht. These are very noisey places though

until 2 am.You'll have to look at a map of pattaya and do research on what places you

want to stay or otherwise reserve a hotel in advance for 1-3 days and look around and

see what you can find.

I would think central to south Pattaya would be the ideal location for being within short

walking distance of the most popular (tourist) areas. All the soi's that run between beach

and 2nd road will have lots of bars that are guest houses as well. I can't give you any suggestions

since I am not always willing to stay up till 2am and want to stay in some area where you don't have

to listen to the loud music from bars.

I stayed in the Soi Bukaou(sp?) area the last couple of trips and some freelancers were reluctant to

go all that distance from Walking Street for a short time so keep this in mind.

for me, the best location is soi buakaow or soi LK metro

read this thread : http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Hotel...hao-t11751.html

this is a pretty subjective topic!! but for me this is a great area to stay!! Stayed at the Stereo Bar the last few months and really enjoyed myself! but I love the area !!

Any recommendations (under 800 bht) for a quite place [i get disturbed easily by noise]. Nothing fancy ... just plain and clean and quiet. Would such a place be available on Soi Diana / LK Metro area?

Personally i could never stay in Soi 6 as i wouldnt leave the street for the entire trip.

I prefer staying around the Soi Buakow/Soi Diana areas.

Testicles

Any recommendations (under 800 bht) for a quite place [i get disturbed easily by noise]. Nothing fancy ... just plain and clean and quiet. Would such a place be available on Soi Diana / LK Metro area?

You would be spoilt for choice on Soi Lkmetro,just check out these places for starters

stereo bar

metrorooms

rockhouse

cock•

place2bee

fcuk inn

stagshead

pasadena lodge

champagne

Soi LK for me - used to stay at Place2Bee - but owner sold so dont know how it is now. Great location - next to Hell Club and spitting distance to Lolitas.