IGNORED

club insomnia

spanky4star

This new year we are aiming to have 1 of the biggest partys ever, the doors are open from 10 and all drinks are 85 baht until 2. we have flown out especially for the night one of the uk's biggest rising names in the dj world a guy called jamie fisher. if you know anything about the clubbing world you will know he plays all over the uk and also in europe and ibiza.

as usuall myself and tomski will be there and more freelancers than you can shake a shitie stick at. i would advise people to get there early as the way things have been lately if you arrive late you might not get in.

cheers and hope to catch yo there

Lol how are you going to have a bigger party when your always full already :P

...Hopefully the party will still be going on when I get into town on the 1st Feb Bro :P:P:P

Hey mate...Can you send me your Dad's address... :P:P:P

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

...Hopefully the party will still be going on when I get into town on the 1st Feb Bro :P:P:P

I'll make sure its still going for you Alan, when I get there on 26th jan. :P

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

I'll make sure its still going for you Alan, when I get there on 26th jan. :wacko:

Hey Stu. I would love to meet up for a beer mate. Be good to see you over there fella.

Please take care Bud

Alan

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

This new year we are aiming to have 1 of the biggest partys ever, the doors are open from 10 and all drinks are 85 baht until 2. we have flown out especially for the night one of the uk's biggest rising names in the dj world a guy called jamie fisher. if you know anything about the clubbing world you will know he plays all over the uk and also in europe and ibiza.

as usuall myself and tomski will be there and more freelancers than you can shake a shitie stick at. i would advise people to get there early as the way things have been lately if you arrive late you might not get in.

cheers and hope to catch yo there

i'm tempted to fly in for the occaisian, will there be really preety girls !?.

Sorry jimbo but i think the girls will only outnumber the guy's about 4 - 1, you know what its like :Hair_Out1:

Sorry jimbo but i think the girls will only outnumber the guy's about 4 - 1, you know what its like :unsure:

you counting ladyboys in those statistics?

New Years eve.... Insomnia..... a new set being played..... right then thats my studio closed New years day.

i'm tempted to fly in for the occaisian, will there be really preety girls !?.

Do so Jimmy.. would be awesome buddy!

Will see you there mate! :unsure::Party1::Party1::Party1:

Hope the FL's get the word to arrive before 4am.. that could be a dull start but, i'm sure Spanky's got it all in hand :unsure:

Slapman... U need to be there buddy!

You lot just go and enjoy yourselves !! :unsure:

I will hold the fort here.

Bitter Moi ? :unsure:

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

you should've flown me in instead! i could've played some special sets!!! :P

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Why do you need to go to the expense of flying in a DJ :Bump: spinning records is hardly rocket science.

On New Years Eve you would have a full house even if Terry Wogan or Terry Waite was playing the tunes.

Baby-1.gif

shoooot count me in 4-1 odd hell ya

ps lil dutch boy ill call you when i get in hopefuly the 29th

Why do you need to go to the expense of flying in a DJ :Crazy1: spinning records is hardly rocket science.

On New Years Eve you would have a full house even if Terry Wogan or Terry Waite was playing the tunes.

thanks for screwing up the surprise terry wogan was the special guest, now what has everyone got to look forward too. he even had david ike on the mc

thanks for screwing up the surprise terry wogan was the special guest, now what has everyone got to look forward too. he even had david ike on the mc

hey, terry wogan is great on the mic! you heard his comments on the eurovision song contests? :Crazy1:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Yes been hearing that there are queues to get in after a certain time as its too busy. I get in on the 2nd Jan and wanna check this out for certain. Whens the best time to get down without queing Spanky or anyone else?

Nice one

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)