IGNORED

Distance

killiefan10

Looking for some help - how far is amari nova suites from Walking Street, is it on the baht bus route? Was going to stay at tims boutique but the amari looks like the rooms r better, any views?

Thanks,

Jamie.

I've stayed at Tim's a few times, nice rooms, good location in my opinion, right off second road about a 15min walk to Walking Street.

The Amari is about as far as you can get from Walking Street. I forgot the name but it's basically where the beach road/second road loop begins. Sooo...walking street is on one end of beach road, and the Amari is on the other end lol.

Hope that helps

Thanks, av been in tims bar before I assume the hotel is close, that's a pitty about amari it looks good! I'll book tims then.

The Amari is at the opposite end of BR to WS its only a 10THB bus ride but the traffic can make it a long haul, also I am not sure how GF the Amari is. Please don't make WS your main target, do some research eg LK Metro. Enjoy!

A used to stay in Areca Lodge but am looking for a change, usually spend a couple of nights LK Metro!! What would ur choice of hotel?

I stayed at the Amari my first trip, but not the nova suites part...It is not GF or at least wasn't when I stayed...But the rooms were nice.

Tims is definitely girl friendly if you choose to stay there.

Usually stay at Areca but a think its letting itself go slightly, staff ain't too good!!

not sure about the room situation a tims, but tims bar is one of my favs in pattaya.. centrally located and the music is great.. the girls that dance at tims are not newbies.. they are a experienced lot.. that being said.. the tims girls know how to please farangs and there is none of that 4k bt WS BG gogo attitude..

How far away is tims bar from the hotel? Across the road?

Last time I was in there a thought the hotel was where the pool tables are, hope this is this case coz then the Gogo is literally 30 second walk away :)

Archived