IGNORED

Soi 2 to Third Road (Bliss & LCB)

Siraulo

I plan to make few trips with my friend. Its a bit too hot for a long walks in april

How much to pay for motorbike ride from Soi 2 to 3d Road?

How much for Bhat bus (turned to taxi)? 

I would guess around 50 baht for a moto. Although they might ask for a bit more on a trip that length. Whether they will know where Bliss is located is questionable. I guess you can ask them to take you to the former location of Xzyte dicso that no longer exists (torn down). The soi I take to Bliss was, and maybe still is, known as Soi Xzyte. So maybe say 3rd Road and Soi Xzyte.

Here is an idea how to get to Bliss from the corner of Second Road and Soi Diana (2nd Road Soi 13 http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?4pvRUZzqkcEDBDQA ).

Bliss.jpg

Bliss4.jpg

I would guess around 50 baht for a moto. Although they might ask for a bit more on a trip that length. Whether they will know where Bliss is located is questionable. I guess you can ask them to take you to the former location of Xzyte dicso that no longer exists (torn down). The soi I take to Bliss was, and maybe still is, known as Soi Xzyte. So maybe say 3rd Road and Soi Xzyte.

Here is an idea how to get to Bliss from the corner of Second Road and Soi Diana (2nd Road Soi 13 http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?4pvRUZzqkcEDBDQA ).

I saw girls paying 50 bhat, not sure what they charge falangs. Another option is to get bhat bus for 100. Will let you know how it works

Archived