IGNORED

Hello

bannerman

Hello everyone ,

i,ve just joined the forum and wanted to say hi -

My name is Jeremy from the Big Banner Company

www.thebigbannercompany.com

my business is a printing / graphic design /signmaking company based here in Pattaya

i,m sure i,ve already done some work for some of you members out there.

if you cut and paste the url above you can take a look at our site and see the type of work we do -

Anyhows , thanks for reading this and i,ll look forward to visting some of your establishments in the near future , especially Cerebus,s !!

Cheers

Bannerman

• 1 month later...

How much for about 1000 pattaya addict stickers. Some board members wanna pick some up. Any special deals for us?

One has even offered to contribute!!

Welcome to the board, bannerman, just PM'd you about a bit of business I may have for you also. Glad to have you on board.

Rick

Welcome to Pattaya Addicts Jeremy. I'm sure you'll drum up some business on this board. :wacko:

hi there ,

we actually printed quite a lot of stickers for Secrets recently , at competitive prices i,m told !!

all depends on the size and shape ( we can die cut them as they come out from our large format printing machines )

there are so many ways to do the same job ie cheaper inks , cheaper materials , quality / standard / or fast print that it would be helpful if i could talk face to face in our office with someone and show different samples.

we can print on clear and white sticker , flag mesh , canvas , vinyl , that material that has thousands of tiny holes in it ,etc etc

and i am ALWAYS willing to look at a mutually beneficial deal..

just to be clear , we do not silk screen print .. the method we use can produce photographic quality images

Cheers

Bannerman

Jeremy, Will board member get a break on Business cards? Say 300

Bill what do you and the other owners think about Pattaya Addicts Cards?

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Hello ,

we have a business card promotion still running , i,m offering 500 full colour , 2 side printed , hot laminate cards for 4 baht each.

they are packed in display boxes of 50 ( so you get 10 boxes ) i dont want to do them less than 4 baht as a) i need to eat

and B) i like to go out into Pattaya once in a while ! *

i would consider though doing them for board members at lesser quantitys but still 4 baht each

usually 100 = 700 baht

250 = 1200

500 = 2000 baht

if any of you have ever tried printing on reverse of your print and tried to make the back line up with the front , you will know there is lots of wastage untill you get the settings right.

for other types of work i have printed and am distributing 10,000 leaflets with our services and offering a GENUINE 5% discount on most products. best way to feel you are getting this offer , is to ask me the price first and then produce the 5% discount voucher !

Cheers

Jeremy

Hey Jeremy,

Did you print the last batch of "pattaya addicts" stickers . If so can you please tell us how much. maybe you could make packs of 50 available for board members. I,m sure some people wouldnt mind paying a little to help promote this great site . Also the better the price you can offer the more walk in traffic you may get from boardies that could also have other business for you

Cheers

Dude

No we didnt print the last lot of stickers for Addicts,

my usual price is 1000 baht per sq mtr , as low as 500 baht per sq mtr including die cut .

so 100 cm times 100 cm = 10000cm if ur sticker is 7cm by 5cm --- 10000 divide 35 = 285 stickers per sq mtr .... = 3.5 baht per sticker ..

just one calculation but there are so many variables -

and i assume here we are talking about synthetic , outside waterproof , sun resistant inks and not the basic paper stickers .. right >?

Cheers

Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...
No we didnt print the last lot of stickers for Addicts,

my usual price is 1000 baht per sq mtr , as low as 500 baht per sq mtr including die cut .

so 100 cm times 100 cm = 10000cm if ur sticker is 7cm by 5cm --- 10000 divide 35 = 285 stickers per sq mtr .... = 3.5 baht per sticker ..

just one calculation but there are so many variables -

and i assume here we are talking about synthetic , outside waterproof , sun resistant inks and not the basic paper stickers .. right >?

Cheers

Jeremy

sounds pretty good!! This is the one that has been chosen for now!!

pasticker05.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the stickers bannerman, we'll have to get in touch soon and order some more.

Is that the new sticker? I liked the choice that won the poll! she was fine!

Is that the new sticker? I liked the choice that won the poll! she was fine!

too many complications using the other one, she was a local bar girl, so we chose the safer option.

Thanks for the business ,

hope the stickers are to your satisfaction

Cheers

Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...

I take it you make party banners , whats the average cost please ?

Thanks Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know Bannerman ?

have sent an email a few days back but no reply .

Joe

Anyone know Bannerman ?

have sent an email a few days back but no reply .

Joe

Hi Joe,

hadnt checked my email in a few days,

you can call me on 0899 364 800 for information , or pop into our factory unit to see various different samples

Cheers

Jeremy

Hi Joe,

hadnt checked my email in a few days,

you can call me on 0899 364 800 for information , or pop into our factory unit to see various different samples

Cheers

Jeremy

Would love to , but get it town on the 22nd , Partys on the 23rd .

i

Joe

Hello ,

we have a business card promotion still running , i,m offering 500 full colour , 2 side printed , hot laminate cards for 4 baht each.

they are packed in display boxes of 50 ( so you get 10 boxes ) i dont want to do them less than 4 baht as a) i need to eat

and B) i like to go out into Pattaya once in a while ! *

i would consider though doing them for board members at lesser quantitys but still 4 baht each

usually 100 = 700 baht

250 = 1200

500 = 2000 baht

if any of you have ever tried printing on reverse of your print and tried to make the back line up with the front , you will know there is lots of wastage untill you get the settings right.

for other types of work i have printed and am distributing 10,000 leaflets with our services and offering a GENUINE 5% discount on most products. best way to feel you are getting this offer , is to ask me the price first and then produce the 5% discount voucher !

Cheers

Jeremy

sounds good will drop by soon! Thanks

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"