IGNORED

New Soi Six Website Launched

rixkix

thanks bro, this will really help me out being that im staying at the Queen vic for the first time

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rixkix

• gogo dog

• Taxicabber

• Burgy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive heard so much about Soi 6 and its many many bars etc, this map will def help me navigate around when im in Patts thanks !

Watch out for scams in LOS !! The biggest one is, when you come to Thailand "your in pocket", when you leave you've been sucked dry!

:D

sigpicSIG5.jpg

back in in the states, we have "the Ter Review" . It rates all the ladies. maybe what could happen here is that people on the list could rate or comment on all the places. at lease have a description of what happens in each place.

back in in the states, we have "the Ter Review" . It rates all the ladies. maybe what could happen here is that people on the list could rate or comment on all the places. at lease have a description of what happens in each place.

The turnover is so high, trying to rate the ladies would be a pretty hopeless task. My intent on the site, is to leave those sorts of comments to the forums, just like this one (which is linked there of course).

This project had to be put on the back burner for awhile, but that is about to change, it is on it's way back to the front burner as I type, so look forward to some enhancements.

I had no idea it was you that were behind this Rik, but I did think it was a good idea. After a few trips down the soi I did learn how to negotiate it without being entirely deterred from my original goal. Gathering data might be a little more difficult however. :) Seems you've found something to keep you occupied if nothing else.

Best of luck with your enterprise.

probe

Thanks again for the support. I had to put this project on the back burner for awhile to work on another project, but am done with that now, so getting back into this one with both feet. Expect to see some updates and improvements beginning in a week or so.

Rick

Nice looking site Rick. I think that many members might find it pretty usefull. Thanks for the find mate.

• 2 weeks later...

A gentleman and a scholar. I'll buy you a beer if we meet up in February.

very good site, every year i go to soi yodsak to let my c**k s**ked.

Visit My WebsiteSee you, when you see me, if you not want to see me, see for yourself.

What is the difference between the work that i do and a bucket full of shit?.........the bucket.

This is a feminist bookstore, there is no humor section.

Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we dislike.

I've had bad luck with both my wives, the first left me and the second one didn't.

Question: What do you do with 365 used rubbers? Answer: make a tire and call it a GOOD YEAR.

Super can't wait to try the site out and do it for real next time I go to Pattaya. I mean every little tips helps in my books.

Thanks for the effort you put into this, very good and useful.

sinclair1969: a fuckin' degenerate gambler.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Thanks for your marketing initiative. Soi Six is one of my favorite locals in Patts. As most already know, many of the bars there are having a tough time over the past few years. There has been a lot of turnover lately. I hope Soi 6 never looses its place as one of the best ST sois in LOS.

Cheers,

Strike

à¸à¹‰à¸™à¸›à¸­à¸”ยอดขุนพล <center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/14.jpg&text=LA%20VIDA%20LOCA&untilColor=0&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=8&day=28&hour=23&minute=45&second=0&x=30&y=72" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

hello again Soi Six was the best time ive had in ages didnt see that dog there though lol cant wait till sept look out girls

Don't know if I'm getting the whole site or not but I was looking forward to a whole lot more when I saw a site called Soi6pattaya.com - Not wanting to sound critical- maybe just my connection, let me know pls Rick. Also want to know if Pattaya addicts stuff (hats, shirts) available by mail order please.

"I don't know why I did it; I don't know why I enjoyed it and I don't know why I'll do it again" Bart Simpson.

Even dirty old men need love.

It's Better to have loved and lost than to have to live with the PSYCHO for the rest of your life!!

• 3 weeks later...

Enjoed the thoughts and a couple of good links. Did realise how many bars there is on 6. Hope it works out and gets good information

Yeah, it does look like it has alot of potential. Currently, it kind of looks like just a "blog" page or something, but still good.