• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rixkix

• gogo dog

• Taxicabber

• Burgy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the map they have forgotten the Butterfly bar bethween the superstar bar and the laundry.

Yes I did, ooooops, I am heading down this afternoon to get that sorted out (and a couple of other errors, hmmmm, you'd think I had been distracted collecting the information or something, lol)

Rick

Thank you all again for the comments, and the corrections, I have updated the site. The most significant change, is the menu now shows an option for “the map” and for “the list.” Call it a brain fart or whatever, but got my terminology mixed up there, and had a map under “the list” and did not have a menu item for “the map.” You may have to refresh your browser when you click on “the list” as you may get an old, outdated copy of the map. I will be adding an alphabetical listing soon, so that you can look up a bar by name, then find it on the map. Make sense? Hope so, ‘cause it’s got me talking to myself trying to keep it straight, lol.

Also a few other repairs, there is no Q bar, but a nice one in that location called the O bar. Similarly there is no Lick bar, but one called the Click bar. On this one, I don’t take all the blame, the sign is not clear, you can have a look yourself. And besides, with a name Rick, many TG’s call me Lick, so I kind of liked it. Oh well, accuracy over personal preference. The Butterfly Bar, home of the (in)famous Butterfly Suite somehow got omitted from the original map. My apologies to fans of the Butterfly, and of course, the owners.

Thanks again, and keep the comments coming.

Hi Rick,

Here's another excuse for for a trip down soi 6. s06 is Lick not Click. Try not to get too sidetracked this time :D

:D Yeah, you'd think that an old fart like me who spends as much time on Soi Six as I do would build up some immunity to the distractions.......

Rick

i have done some reading on Soi Six, and i fear i will have to be broken in on some other soi's before i hit this one. but once i do, look out ladies. batmn123 is gonna be showin them a wee bit of bat juice

i have done some reading on soi six, and i fear i will have to be broken in on some other soi's before i hit this one. but once i do, look out ladies. batmn123 is gonna be showin them a wee bit of bat juice

Don't be shy, Batman, even though Soi Six may not be the place for Robin, a post here on the board asking for an experienced wingman for your first trip with a date and time specified will produce results that amaze you. Showing a Newbie Soi Six for the first time is a rare and outstanding experience - about all Soi Six fans will jump on the opportunity. :Thanks3:

Rick OF & PIT

Thank for all the positive comments, I do appreciate them.

That is precisely the plan, Taxicabber, though I will be charging a (modest) fee to link to their site. As expected, there is some resistance right now because it is so new. There have been quite a few website or magazines come around, talk businesses into buying ad's, then never really go anywhere. And that is fine, if I were a business owner there I would feel the same. But help us all out, mention the website when you are visiting Soi Six, might talk some into linking sooner, giving quite a bit of added information to the website.

There are some Perverts on this board, DS, some elevating perversion to lofty new levels. Though I cannot claim to be at those levels, I do consider myself a student, and you are all a great bunch of teachers. What more perfect learning environment could there be than Soi Six?

Thanks Gogo, I will get the corrections made. I just can't seem to figure out why it is that I have had such a hard time getting it right. Just seems like no matter how hard I try, I miss something, or make a mistake, shoot I had accidentally dropped out Jack Tarr Bar just a couple of days ago :Oops1: . It has forced me to make quite a number of trips up and down Soi Six, rough duty, but someone has to do it. :)

Rick OF & PIT

always use a taxi - easy to have one more beer - more fun in back seat

Nice site well done

After receiving several comments on the color’s on the map being difficult to read, I have just changed them around, the map itself is now black lettering/lines of white background. If you have been there recently, you may have to refresh your browser when you get there, but have a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Rick

Hope everything works out well for you & the Website. Cheer Mate :D

Mud , Blood or Flood, We fuck tonight.

Above and Beyond the Call of duty...Job well done!!

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 4 weeks later...

very informative . thanks for taking the time.

info like availability of wifi hotspots would be interesting.

precise coordinates like with google maps.

Ever get lost on Soi Six?? Lost in lust, perhaps, the fun kind. How many of you, though, have read a post about a certain bar, or lady on Soi Six and wanted to check it/her out in person only to realize that you didn’t have a clue where that particular bar was located? For some strange reason, which I am certain has nothing at all to do with the, ummm, distractions on encounters while taking a casual stroll down Soi Six, most people are hard pressed to tell someone the location of a certain bar, other than one of their personal favorites.

Have a look at the new website I have just launched, www.soisixpattaya.com, which I hope will help solve that problem. It includes a listing of every business on Soi Six, not only the bars, all of them, and you may be surprised at some of them you never noticed. On the off chance you may find yourself needing to replenish your cash supply, the locations of the two ATM’s on Soi Six are also shown.

We are working hard on adding some basic details about the businesses, prices, hours, etc., an effort that should be completed before the end of the year.

The map is printable too by simply using the print function on your browser. It will change the colors to black and white and print it out for you, a hand map you can take with you on your next prowl/crawl. The map is rather wide, however, so you do need to reduce the left and right margins on your browser before printing, there is a note about that on the website.

Some say there are some real dogs on Soi Six, but I don’t know, I think even some of the dogs are pretty good looking.

Dsc02670a.jpg

(sorry, couldn’t resist)

Take a look, and let me know what you think. If there is something that will make it better or more useful for you, let me know. I won’t be putting any naughty pics on there, but other than that, am open to suggestion.

Well done looks great new site to me. :GiveBeer1:

Very good work nice site and will help all new goers

will visit often to get all your updates

BIG THANKS for all the hard work

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. Great idea. I wanted to find a site about Soi Six before I headed back to Pats. Exploring is fun but time goes faster in LOS it seems.

I hope the businesses link up. It has to be pofitable for them since there are so few sites devoted to them exclusively.

BTW you hit the top of the Google searh "Soi Six Pattaya" if that'll help you convince them.

Thanks for the comment, Psychic. Skepticism abounds, from the Thai's because I'm a falang, from the falangs because they have a steady stream of people trying to sell advertising on magazines and websites that never go anywhere. TIT.

Rick

Good site, well done, can't wait to see your facts about each bar :Bravo1:

To engage in the arrant pedantry of egregious sesquipedalianism (as in this sentence) is not communication, it's showing off.

Nope, pure bitch, not sure what her BF is though, want me to check for you?