IGNORED

New Soi Six Website Launched

rixkix

Ever get lost on Soi Six?? Lost in lust, perhaps, the fun kind. How many of you, though, have read a post about a certain bar, or lady on Soi Six and wanted to check it/her out in person only to realize that you didn’t have a clue where that particular bar was located? For some strange reason, which I am certain has nothing at all to do with the, ummm, distractions on encounters while taking a casual stroll down Soi Six, most people are hard pressed to tell someone the location of a certain bar, other than one of their personal favorites.

Have a look at the new website I have just launched, www.soisixpattaya.com, which I hope will help solve that problem. It includes a listing of every business on Soi Six, not only the bars, all of them, and you may be surprised at some of them you never noticed. On the off chance you may find yourself needing to replenish your cash supply, the locations of the two ATM’s on Soi Six are also shown.

We are working hard on adding some basic details about the businesses, prices, hours, etc., an effort that should be completed before the end of the year.

The map is printable too by simply using the print function on your browser. It will change the colors to black and white and print it out for you, a hand map you can take with you on your next prowl/crawl. The map is rather wide, however, so you do need to reduce the left and right margins on your browser before printing, there is a note about that on the website.

Some say there are some real dogs on Soi Six, but I don’t know, I think even some of the dogs are pretty good looking.

Dsc02670a.jpg

(sorry, couldn’t resist)

Take a look, and let me know what you think. If there is something that will make it better or more useful for you, let me know. I won’t be putting any naughty pics on there, but other than that, am open to suggestion.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rixkix

• gogo dog

• Taxicabber

• Burgy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are a God! I've been looking for something like this. THANKS!

Nice looking site by the way!

:wacko::D:Bravo1::Bravo1: :Bravo1: :Bravo1: :Bravo1: :Bravo1: :Bravo1: :Bravo1:

All the best.

Im sure it will be a hit.

:wacko::D

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

very nice job :Bow5:

everybody please give feedback to keep the site up to date

Nice Site Rixkix. i will definately be checking back when you have finished putting the rest of the info on

:Bow5:

Never Underestimate the Power of Pussy

Ever get lost on Soi Six?? Lost in lust, perhaps, the fun kind. How many of you, though, have read a post about a certain bar, or lady on Soi Six and wanted to check it/her out in person only to realize that you didn’t have a clue where that particular bar was located? For some strange reason, which I am certain has nothing at all to do with the, ummm, distractions on encounters while taking a casual stroll down Soi Six, most people are hard pressed to tell someone the location of a certain bar, other than one of their personal favorites.

Have a look at the new website I have just launched, www.soisixpattaya.com, which I hope will help solve that problem. It includes a listing of every business on Soi Six, not only the bars, all of them, and you may be surprised at some of them you never noticed. On the off chance you may find yourself needing to replenish your cash supply, the locations of the two ATM’s on Soi Six are also shown.

We are working hard on adding some basic details about the businesses, prices, hours, etc., an effort that should be completed before the end of the year.

The map is printable too by simply using the print function on your browser. It will change the colors to black and white and print it out for you, a hand map you can take with you on your next prowl/crawl. The map is rather wide, however, so you do need to reduce the left and right margins on your browser before printing, there is a note about that on the website.

Some say there are some real dogs on Soi Six, but I don’t know, I think even some of the dogs are pretty good looking.

Dsc02670a.jpg

(sorry, couldn’t resist)

Take a look, and let me know what you think. If there is something that will make it better or more useful for you, let me know. I won’t be putting any naughty pics on there, but other than that, am open to suggestion.

Hi Rick mate.

Have made the web address in the post a direct link and added a direct link to your signature.

Will try and catch you on yahoo soon.

Take care my good friend

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Cool website thanks for the effort.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Nice site well done :Bow5::Bow5::Bow5::wub::wub:

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

rixkix just added your site to my favorites will check it from time to time thanks for putting it together I like the map!

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

Looks great - If you can get individual bar owners to open web sites and lthen ink them to your map it would be unreal - one stop shop for planning fun

always use a taxi - easy to have one more beer - more fun in back seat

Good work Rixkix, nice one!

I thought all those times i met you on Soi6, you where just another dirty pervert like me 555

Now i see that you really where researching.....

:Bravo1::D:P:P

Hi rixkix,

A couple of corrections for your map.

Q bar (N08 on your map) is actually O bar

Mandarin (S46 on your map) is actually two bars, Mandarin club and Mandarin beer bar

Wow, hella nice, its bookmarked; looking forward to seeing where it goes. I never knew there were so many "regualar" shops there, mini marts and pawn shops... That don't sound so scarry... :D

Thank for all the positive comments, I do appreciate them.

Looks great - If you can get individual bar owners to open web sites and lthen ink them to your map it would be unreal - one stop shop for planning fun

That is precisely the plan, Taxicabber, though I will be charging a (modest) fee to link to their site. As expected, there is some resistance right now because it is so new. There have been quite a few website or magazines come around, talk businesses into buying ad's, then never really go anywhere. And that is fine, if I were a business owner there I would feel the same. But help us all out, mention the website when you are visiting Soi Six, might talk some into linking sooner, giving quite a bit of added information to the website.

Good work Rixkix, nice one!

I thought all those times i met you on Soi6, you where just another dirty pervert like me 555

Now i see that you really where researching.....

:Bravo1::Bravo1::Bravo1::Bravo1:

There are some Perverts on this board, DS, some elevating perversion to lofty new levels. Though I cannot claim to be at those levels, I do consider myself a student, and you are all a great bunch of teachers. What more perfect learning environment could there be than Soi Six?

Hi rixkix,

A couple of corrections for your map.

Q bar (N08 on your map) is actually O bar

Mandarin (S46 on your map) is actually two bars, Mandarin club and Mandarin beer bar

Thanks Gogo, I will get the corrections made. I just can't seem to figure out why it is that I have had such a hard time getting it right. Just seems like no matter how hard I try, I miss something, or make a mistake, shoot I had accidentally dropped out Jack Tarr Bar just a couple of days ago :Oops1: . It has forced me to make quite a number of trips up and down Soi Six, rough duty, but someone has to do it. :D

Rick OF & PIT

That is precisely the plan, Taxicabber, though I will be charging a (modest) fee to link to their site. As expected, there is some resistance right now because it is so new. There have been quite a few website or magazines come around, talk businesses into buying ad's, then never really go anywhere. And that is fine, if I were a business owner there I would feel the same. But help us all out, mention the website when you are visiting Soi Six, might talk some into linking sooner, giving quite a bit of added information to the website.

nice job :D

i reckon you should do the free linking thing to any bars in Soi 6 that have a website. If they don't have a website you could offer to do one for them at a cheapish rate.

the idea is to get the traffic up on your site before you start to sell advertising space... that's how you make your money as it can be a monthly, quarterly or annual rate. How much were you thinking of charging to link to your site? Would this be a one off fee, or a regular fee?

RixKix well done. cant wait to be back on the half dozen.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Dsc02670a.jpg

(sorry, couldn’t resist)

cool idea.

if you dont mind a suggestion, i would change the top orange city banner to a local Soi 6 picture. i dont identify Soi 6 with a cityscape picture with balloons rising to the clouds- you need a good picture that encompasses the mood/vibe of Soi 6. just my 2 cents.

id love to take pics for you since im a photographer, but im not headed out to pattaya till at least april. and i dont currently have any Soi 6 pics since im not a big fan of the 6. but there are several shots on this site. get permission from the shooter and see if you can use it. :unsure:

Good luck with your site :P

Ultimately it would be great to have a photo of each bar and their current girls available,but that would be a major quest and too much to expect :D

Wouldn't it be great though if that existed and each and every girl had a "remarks" box attachment that we could praise or bag their performance :D

Wouldn't it be hilarious/scary if the girls had their own website/forum where they could rate "us" on performance,generosity looks etc with photo of each of us! :unsure:

Nice site, having some kind of feedback forum would be a good idea. It would also help keep the news upto date rather than doing it all yourself. How about a short time room review? The wall paper in Hi Boss is great I'd love to know where to buy it. :unsure:

nice job :Bravo1:

i reckon you should do the free linking thing to any bars in soi 6 that have a website. If they don't have a website you could offer to do one for them at a cheapish rate.

the idea is to get the traffic up on your site before you start to sell advertising space... that's how you make your money as it can be a monthly, quarterly or annual rate. How much were you thinking of charging to link to your site? Would this be a one off fee, or a regular fee?

I understand the getting the traffic up before advertising is generally the way to go. This site, however, is a bit different, it is solely Soi Six. I am not planning at this point on making 'advertising' available on the site. I am offering to link the bar owners site, for a fee, and have some marketing ideas that I think will work for them and for all of you. If you are a bar owner and want specifics, PM or email me and I would be happy to go over the details with you.

cool idea.

if you dont mind a suggestion, i would change the top orange city banner to a local soi 6 picture. i dont identify soi 6 with a cityscape picture with balloons rising to the clouds- you need a good picture that encompasses the mood/vibe of soi 6. just my 2 cents.

id love to take pics for you since im a photographer, but im not headed out to pattaya till at least april. and i dont currently have any soi 6 pics since im not a big fan of the 6. but there are several shots on this site. get permission from the shooter and see if you can use it. :P

Been there done that, have a couple of pics I have worked with, but just have not been able to work out the details to make it work in the html format. Yet. It is presently on the back burner as i have my hands rather full at the moment trying to get the rest of the data loaded.

Good luck with your site :)

Ultimately it would be great to have a photo of each bar and their current girls available,but that would be a major quest and too much to expect :D

Wouldn't it be great though if that existed and each and every girl had a "remarks" box attachment that we could praise or bag their performance :D

Wouldn't it be hilarious/scary if the girls had their own website/forum where they could rate "us" on performance,generosity looks etc with photo of each of us! :wacko:

Yes, agree for sure with a photo of each bar, would make it easier to recognize for the mongerer walking down the Soi with all the distractions. A pic of each lady, well, that is more of a challenge than you might imagine. One I am not willing to take on, unless a specific bar owner wants to pay me for my time to do it. These ladies come and go more frequently than you would believe, it is quite a task to keep photos current for even one bar with a modestly sized staff.

Nice site, having some kind of feedback forum would be a good idea. It would also help keep the news upto date rather than doing it all yourself. How about a short time room review? The wall paper in Hi Boss is great I'd love to know where to buy it. :wacko:

I have specifically decided not to have any sort of forum, that is what this site is all about, and I could never hope to do as good of a job as is done here, and to be fair collectively on the Pattaya Forums right now. The forums are regularly used to say good, and bad about bars, ladies, whatever, and do an outstanding job in that aspect. How many BM's would make it a practice to make their comments here, and then go and make them there also? Or, make them here for all non-soi six subjects, and on my website for Soi Six? Just doesn't seem to me to be workable, thus, I decided, leave the editorial comments out of the site, let the forums continue providing this valuable service they do so well.

Again, thank you for the comments and the positive reception of the new site. Time for me to get back to work on getting it fully completed, fixing an error or two that has been identified, etc etc.

Rick