IGNORED

UGH !!

Does your other half say it ? UGH ?

UGH ?

• 3 weeks later...

I hate it!

It's so bloody low class and ignorant; it raises my annoyance level from my general normality of moderately irritated to complete raging anger in one, monosyllabic grunt.

It conveys disrespect, ignorance and disinterest and makes me want to punch the rice-farming, bug-eating fuckers right in their sweaty, ill-washed faces.

Sometimes.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

Its not just the people from Issan that use it, I know plenty Bangkok girls over in England that do it to. Its a derogatory way for saying yes, only say it to people younger than you.

i do it with them all the time, its almost the same as mai mee arai IMO

UGH an uh , an alai na, ect .

I,m not sure it its that i,m just noticing these things more or a lot of the girls in Patts are getting more rude .

I have noticed this a lot more in my last few trips . Maybe it,s just me becoming more observant ?

Not sure

I hate it!

It's so bloody low class and ignorant; it raises my annoyance level from my general normality of moderately irritated to complete raging anger in one, monosyllabic grunt.

It conveys disrespect, ignorance and disinterest and makes me want to punch the rice-farming, bug-eating fuckers right in their sweaty, ill-washed faces.

Sometimes.

Nothing like getting something off your chest.