IGNORED

Sunshine hotel and residence

Horse box

Ive booked the sunshine for my next trip to Patts. Just wondering if anyone has stayed there and is it alright?I booked a superior sea veiw room anyone stayed in one?

Sunshine hotel is great if you like to party, as it is in the middle of soi 8 and surrounded

by plenty of action. If you require silence for sleeping you might have a problem. The

Sea veiw rooms are nice. All rooms are clean and the place is girl friendly. Just stayed there

last week. Been staying there since 2001 never a problem. Enjoy...

I stayed there last month. Got a deluxe sea view room. Clean & because it's high up, no problem with noise from outside. There was a damp kind of smell though, which soon went when the A/C was put on.

I believe it is a little overpriced IMHO.

But you are right in the action & I really enjoy both Soi's 8 & 7.

Also the pool looked a little on the small side, but I only noticed it when I was on my way out the door on the lash!!

One tip for you: Don't buy ant bloody suits etc. off the Indian guy who's shop is by the lift. He mithered me when I was hung over & in the end I ordered 2 pairs of pants from him, they're absolutely shite!!!

Have a ball..

Blunt......

So many women, so little time!!!

yea i stay at the sunshine. yea it is a good hotel,enjoy my time ther. only problem i had, i was on the second floor and couldnt sleep sometimes. but other than that, great location close to the action and a few mins on a motorbike taxi your in ws. have a good trip

had to pay for overnight guests when i stayed there last year.....

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

The previous post from jingjo says its girl friendly,ive read other reviews of this hotel on other forums and they state the same.What happened with you?

• 5 months later...

Hi,

would it be possible for you to elaborate a bit further please?

Any other guys that have stayed here and were charged for brining a lady(s) back to the room?

I was there last month, during Songkran. Never paid for any guests, and found the people there outstanding, and enjoyed the breakfast. A little high though, unless you plan to use the pool etc. On my lastnight, I moved down the street to the "Visa" house(soi 8, close to 2nd road) Where for 500 baht per night, I was VERY happy! No pool or anything, but I will go there next time, I only sleep in the room...

I was there last month, during Songkran. Never paid for any guests, and found the people there outstanding, and enjoyed the breakfast. A little high though, unless you plan to use the pool etc. On my lastnight, I moved down the street to the "Visa" house(soi 8, close to 2nd road) Where for 500 baht per night, I was VERY happy! No pool or anything, but I will go there next time, I only sleep in the room...

Hi windman657

Thats good to hear that there is no joiner fee. I'm looking at a few possibilities for my upcoming trip and the joiner fee would have ruled this hotel out. Does the visa house have a website?

Cheers

Stayed there numerous times in the past , nice place right in the action, internet cafe down stairs good rooms, for seaville try to get a top 3 floor room to enjoy the view, also has good room service with the All Day Cafe located at the entrance. Think Fritzzz25 is confused with Sunshine hotel different than the Sunshine hotel And Residence. There are no fees for bringing guest back as in the past i have taken a couple of girls at the same time and the staff justs smile. The hotel also has 2 pools make sure your in the new wing upper floors to avoid the noise from Soi8 & Soi 7. Enjoy your trip. Cheers

Stayed there numerous times in the past , nice place right in the action, internet cafe down stairs good rooms, for seaville try to get a top 3 floor room to enjoy the view, also has good room service with the All Day Cafe located at the entrance. Think Fritzzz25 is confused with Sunshine Hotel different than the Sunshine Hotel And Residence. There are no fees for bringing guest back as in the past i have taken a couple of girls at the same time and the staff justs smile. The hotel also has 2 pools make sure your in the new wing upper floors to avoid the noise from Soi8 & Soi 7. Enjoy your trip. Cheers

Cheers johny5. Sounds like its a decent place. Think I might just go for this...

Hi windman657

Thats good to hear that there is no joiner fee. I'm looking at a few possibilities for my upcoming trip and the joiner fee would have ruled this hotel out. Does the visa house have a website?

Cheers

Ha! No website, dont misunderstand me, its a dump, pretty much! BUT, was clean, the ac worked, safe deposit boxes behind the counter(didnt use this time), didnt get any cooties, also no joiner fee, nice enough people and great location. I just really enjoyed the price. And it was not a bad sized room-considering. Oh, no breakfast or anything, that I noticed, but, did I mention 500baht per night!

The rooms seem to be split between Sunshine Residences (more expensive) and Sunshine Hotel. Does anyone know the difference? Also, are their in-room safes? Thanks.

Hey Millard,

I havent stayed here but have booked in for my upcoming trip after hearing some good reviews. Not sure about the difference between the hotel and residences although it states in the link below that the residences have a cd player.

http://www.sawadee.com/hotel/TH_pattaya_sunshine.html