IGNORED

Nana hotel cambodia

One hung low

Stayed for several nights in January. Great location. 200 meters from pontoon and heart of darkness and soryu mall. Room was such of a short time room on Soi 6. But for$17 I can't bitch.

The room was so small , you could not get a proper picture. The bed took up the whole room, twin bed, and enough room for a nightstand on one side and a dresser with tv on top of it. They have pics on their website. Wouldn't bring my Caucasian girlfriend there. But fine for a cambo gal.

Comparing with Soi 6 short times room is a bad joke :SoWhat1:  , clean rooms and bedsheets :GoldenSmile1:   and .AC ... all  for 18 us dollars (507 Bath ) with a breakfast...elevator from even down floor (garage level so you can even park a bike )http://www.nanahotelpp.com/index.php

Not a Sheraton but good place , better than Flamingo hotel

Stayed for several nights in January. Great location. 200 meters from pontoon and heart of darkness and soryu mall. Room was such of a short time room on soi 6. But for$17 I can't bitch.

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

I was not complaining about it being like a short time room on Soi 6. I was referring. To the size. I have had some decent short time rooms on Soi 6. Again for the price, not bad.

Archived