Sign in to follow this  
One hung low

Nana hotel cambodia

One hung low

Stayed for several nights in January. Great location. 200 meters from pontoon and heart of darkness and soryu mall. Room was such of a short time room on Soi 6. But for$17 I can't bitch.

footopic

Do you have any photo of rooms' interior?

It would help us to understand how it looks.

One hung low

The room was so small , you could not get a proper picture. The bed took up the whole room, twin bed, and enough room for a nightstand on one side and a dresser with tv on top of it. They have pics on their website. Wouldn't bring my Caucasian girlfriend there. But fine for a cambo gal.

david555

Comparing with Soi 6 short times room is a bad joke :SoWhat1:  , clean rooms and bedsheets :GoldenSmile1:   and .AC ... all  for 18 us dollars (507 Bath ) with a breakfast...elevator from even down floor (garage level so you can even park a bike )http://www.nanahotelpp.com/index.php

Not a Sheraton but good place , better than Flamingo hotel

Stayed for several nights in January. Great location. 200 meters from pontoon and heart of darkness and soryu mall. Room was such of a short time room on soi 6. But for$17 I can't bitch.

Edited by david555

One hung low

I was not complaining about it being like a short time room on Soi 6. I was referring. To the size. I have had some decent short time rooms on Soi 6. Again for the price, not bad.