IGNORED

Need Help ASAP!

bangkok_knight

Hi, don't know if this is the right place to put but here it goes.. I found a baby bird that fell from a tree with it's nest this morning.

I tried to put the bird and the nest back in the same position for sometime but the mother didn't seem to come back for it.

Couldn't leave it like that so checked some info on the internet and fed the baby bird cat food mixed with water.

So far so good the bird is still alive and eating... It needs to be fed very often and I can't manage it.

I need URGENT help from an animal lover that has time or know a place that would take care of the baby bird.

Call 081 7350073.

Bird.jpg

Bird1.jpg

good luck ! hopefully some kind person can help.

Nature is cruel sometimes,   if the mother has seen you touch/feed the chick i doubt it will return,  It will disown the chick and let it fend for its self.  Shame

Stevie

Once your smell gets on the baby the Mother usually leaves it....Vet can point you in the right direction and who knows it may think your the Mom and stay with you....

It is Cute and certainly needs help...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Try a Thai pratom school (elementary), or an international school.  Tons of kids who would take the time ... and a good teaching opportunity for the staff ... might be a longshot right now, as they might all be out for Songkran ... still, I see some kids in school uniforms about the Thai pratom schools.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

Or, try a security post at an apartment, or condo building... the security does nothing all day ... someone is there 24/7 ... probably bored out of their minds.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

The bird survived the night and was eating well in the morning (sunday) so I decided again to try putting the bird out with the nest to see if the mother would be around. 

I walked my dog for about an hour and came back to find the bird out of the nest with blood on part of the neck/head area and breath very slowly. I tried to give water but it didn't survive.

I guess it was a pigeon that bit and pulled it out of the nest as there were a few around there.

The worst part was after about an hour it died I recieved a phone call from someone that wanted to adopt the bird but it was too late.. :(

In total there were 2 people that called in wanting to adopt which I really appreciate. 

Anyways thanks for all the comments guys..

• 4 weeks later...

This is Thailand, she was probably kicked out of the nest to prostitute herself to send money home to support the rest of the family.Don't worry she already found a soft hearted falang so the story has a happy ending.

Pluetaleung Homeless Animal Shelter 

340/6 Pattaya 3 Rd Road, Central Pattaya.

Mabprachan Animal Shelter

Address: 24/1 M5 Tambon Pong, Banlamung, Chonburi 20150 THAILAND

Phone: 089 505 7021

Email: [email protected]

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

Hi, don't know if this is the right place to put but here it goes.. I found a baby bird that fell from a tree with it's nest this morning.

I tried to put the bird and the nest back in the same position for sometime but the mother didn't seem to come back for it.

Couldn't leave it like that so checked some info on the internet and fed the baby bird cat food mixed with water.

So far so good the bird is still alive and eating... It needs to be fed very often and I can't manage it.

I need URGENT help from an animal lover that has time or know a place that would take care of the baby bird.

Call 081 7350073.

Jai dee mak mak :GoldenSmile1:

Nice of you mate.

I'm Delighted and Fair play to OP for a great care. Hope that Hellbender advice will help.

Archived