Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Come to Bruce Mangosteen's 50th Birthday Party, PPed to Friday, 21/12

Bruce Mangosteen

Yes, guys and bargirls, Sunday 16 December is Bruce Mangosteen's 50th birthday. We're gonna have the Mother of All Birthday Bashes at Shooters, corner of Soi Diamond and Second Rd. Free food, drinks specials, specially-dressed girlies, me bashing on the bell, it's gonna be a blowout!

Party runs 8:00 until we wipe the last guest up off the floor. Come help me celebrate. It's once in a lifetime you turn 50, who the hell wants to remember it?!

So c'mon down and say

206648-4241.gif206648-4242.gif

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY BRUCE MANGOSTEEN!

206648-4242.gif206648-4241.gif

The best birthday parties are where the guest of honor gives YOU the gifts! :P

Please note: Due to the idiotic closing put in effect so that no farang should drink while no Thai goes home to register to vote, the new date for the party is

Friday, December 21!!!!!!!!!!

We will, however, have a bit of a "dress rehearsal" at midnight on Sunday the 16th, so c'mon around if you're in town and set down that dry palate! :)

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

sounds good dude..

i think me and my buddy will pop in a have a beer, help u get hammered on your -b-day

remember your only as old as the woman you feel! ha.. u find yourself a nice 20yr old...

" To the brave, nothing is impossible"

sounds good dude..

i think me and my buddy will pop in a have a beer, help u get hammered on your -b-day

remember your only as old as the woman you feel! ha.. u find yourself a nice 20yr old...

Hmm, two years older than the girl I had last evening... 207000-4233.gif

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Bump! :D

Hey, guys! Here is the plan for tonight, 16/12. We plan to open tonight at 6:00PM. Our Fire-Up Hour for special drinks prices will run 7:00 to 8:30 as usual. We will also have a drink special at midnight in celebration of my birthday. We will ALSO have the two big football matches on tonight! So stop by, hang, watch some footy, and wish me a Happy 50th down at Shooters! See you there! :GrinNod1:

NOTE: The main party is still scheduled for 21/12!

Thanks to all who stopped by last night! Sorry, at the end I was a bit wasted and sorta left without saying goodbye. I think. Anyway, see you all Friday for the big shebang! :P

You were wasted... fuck i was fucked... i fell out of bed last night and landed on my head, got a frig'n lump on my head now... look like the bloody elephant man :P

The party's TONIGHT, guys! Free food, drinks specials, great music, pretty girls, you name it! Come on down and celebrate. After all, you only turn 50 twice! :wacko: