Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Only God Forgives (A Bloodbath in Bangkok)

Pattaya One

Ryan Gosling in only God Forgives

I’m no film buff, but I am greatly looking forward to the release of Nicholas Winding-Refn’s new movie, Only God Forgives. The director just released a trailer, which I have embedded below.

The film is going to be MASSIVE when it’s released. The director previously had enormous success and critical acclaim with Drive, which was beautifully shot.

OGF was shot almost entirely at night on location in Bangkok, mainly in Chinatown, and it features a lot of guns and blood.

Article Continues here: http://peteralanlloyd.com/general-news/only-god-forgives-a-bloodbath-in-bangkok/

Peter Alan Lloyd

Amazon: Back Parts 1 and 2

Smashwords: Back Parts 1 and 2

Twitter: @PeterAlanLloyd

InPattayaNow?d=yIl2AUoC8zA InPattayaNow?d=qj6IDK7rITs
8bvmq9opNs0

View the full article

Looks like great cinematography. Personally though, I find all the violence and action stuff (in general) to be tiresome.

Looks like great cinematography. Personally though, I find all the violence and action stuff (in general) to be tiresome.

my thoughts exactly

Of course what would a foreign movie filmed in Thailand be without scenes of prostitution and the bright lights of Bangkok's night life (here looks like a soapy window).

:)

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Archived