Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fabio Capello for England

onourway

For me Capello has a brilliant track record, 7 League titles in 15 years (Italy & Spain) plus a Champions league (Milan thrashed Barca 4-0 that night) but, i didn't know much about his man-management style & approach to the players....

What i have read in the last 24 hours seems pretty good from an England fans point of view, he manged to upset Buffon, Del Piero & Beckham by sticking their over paid & under performing arses on the bench or making them do extra training until he was happy that they did it his way!

Seems likely exactly the right kind of approach to dealing with the current under performing England squad.

Right now, i'd be happy he's probably the best choice for the job... Jose was never taking it anyways

I dont realy care for a non-English manager for our national side !! So why is it we cant find a decent English manager ?

Good call! Having a non english manager is a joke! Does any one honestly think deep down

he gives a flying fuck weather we win the world cup. NO The reason why is because he is fucking

Italian. Just like if an English manager was in charge if Italy. I dont give a monkeys arse how

many things he has won. The england manager should be english! But i supose it just sums

up our country. A fucking joke!

I dont realy care for a non-English manager for our national side !! So why is it we cant find a decent English manager ?

Good call! Having a non english manager is a joke! Does any one honestly think deep down

he gives a flying fuck weather we win the world cup. NO The reason why is because he is fucking

Italian. Just like if an English manager was in charge if Italy. I dont give a monkeys arse how

many things he has won. The england manager should be english! But i supose it just sums

up our country. A fucking joke!

Lets be honest, the last couple of Englishmen where fucking rubbish (Keegan & Maclaren).

and i dont see anyone worth considering right now, LMAO @ Curbs, Redcrap or Big Sam... never in a month of sundays would they be capable to take England forward.

Capello would need to bring in some Brits to his inner circle, Shearer & Pearce would be more than capable.

Having a foreigner manager for England don't bother me, it worked well for several countries and i have no hang ups that England can't learn from other nations.

As for suggesting he wouldnt care if they won or not, have to say, utter bollocks.. i dont think any manager with these credentials takes jobs so high profile just for the money, they are egotists and they want to be winners...

my 2 pence

A good point about having a few brits around him! But the cunt cant even talk fucking english! He has

never even managed an English team. A few good points as to why we should have him, but as far as

im concerned he can fuck off. I think having two english men in charge might work? Can you imagine

the manager of the english team called Phyco!

I'd prefer an English manager but there aren't any good enough available. I think the main thing about Capello is that he will create a team from the defence forward not from the strikers/midfielders back, which is probably what we need. You could argue that having won a world cup Lippi is a better choice but either is fine with me.

You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Sometimes easier said than done ~ Me and everyone I know

Seems probably the best option to me too. Enblgiush manager woukld be great but where do we find one? None of the current crop are anywhere close to being exceptional.

Shearer as right hand man with a view to taking over after the next WC perhaps?? Maybe even just before it if the FA can be mercenary enough.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

A good point about having a few brits around him! But the cunt cant even talk fucking english! He has

never even managed an English team. A few good points as to why we should have him, but as far as

im concerned he can fuck off. I think having two english men in charge might work? Can you imagine

the manager of the english team called Phyco!

10 years ago i would have agreed with 100% & argued all night that someone like this couldn't do the job!

But since Euro96, we've been on a downhill slide & needs addressing with someone that understands the game not a fucking political appointment!

The Empire's on its knees & this is another example of it.

As i see it, two choices.. get the right man for the job or get an Englishman to keep people happy.

If there was a good enough Englishman, i'd be all for it! (just wait Captain Sensless is going to suggest Wisey 555)

I'd prefer an English manager but there aren't any good enough available. I think the main thing about Capello is that he will create a team from the defence forward not from the strikers/midfielders back, which is probably what we need. You could argue that having won a world cup Lippi is a better choice but either is fine with me.

good call mate!

(just wait Captain Sensless is going to suggest Wisey 555)

This is just what England needs maybe a few years down the line you watch Shearer and Wise !! you watch :P