IGNORED

Suksabai Residence promotion

Bennyhill

• 7 months later...

Register your email adress for the best deals.
- Crazy offers up to 75% discount
- Make your own offer on selected rooms/dates
- Lucky draw
- Last minut special offers
All you need to do is register your email adress.

http://www.suksabairesidence.com/register-offers.html

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Any deals on a studio with balcony for a 3 week stay in Feb??

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

• 1 month later...

So, not for Farang unless their Thai Wife or GF books it in their name?

So, not for Farang unless their Thai Wife or GF books it in their name?

There is another thread running about this place.It is one of the funniest on here.

The guy doesn't answer questions and when he does they are fucking hilarious.

• 2 months later...

Summer promotion until 26th September.

Suksabai Residence

42/1 Moo. 12 Thepprasit Soi 8 Nongprue Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Telephone : 038 300 696 Fax : 038 428 324
Email : [email protected]

Stay 3 Nights1.jpg

Stay 3 nights free 1 night1.jpg

Looks like a nice hotel mate bit out of the way though

Your promotions way to complicated though difficult to work out what the price is or is that the idea?

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

To the OP how can you justify using this mainly farang dominated forum to advertise your joint, when you use racist restrictions against them? Why not make ALL your specials available to all? SHAME on you very poor business practice, if I have understood your so-called "Specials"

It just isn't in a handy location - unless u have a car. Yes I know its not far from anywhere but....

To the OP how can you justify using this mainly farang dominated forum to advertise your joint, when you use racist restrictions against them? Why not make ALL your specials available to all? SHAME on you very poor business practice, if I have understood your so-called "Specials"

This summer promotion is open to ALL.

Racist restrictions??

Racist restrictions??

One would assume 12" is referring to number 1 of the terms and conditions in post number 5. Technically not "racist" per se, but it could be viewed as discriminatory against the majority of BMs.

No big deal the way I see it, your business, "up to you".

It just isn't in a handy location - unless u have a car. Yes I know its not far from anywhere but....

Depends where you're going I suppose, but living near there I'd say a car is not what you need (traffic & parking) mine hasn't been out for about 3 months.

Agreed if you're a Soi 6 regular it's the wrong end of town, but for WS it's a 50 Baht m/bike ride and as you say, not far from anywhere, including Jomtien beaches.

I suppose I look at it as an area to live in, but if I was looking for a hotel for a short term stay then yes, it would have to be a very good promotion to get me there.

It will mean the guest of a person who has booked a room there,like most hotels in pattaya its just explaining its guest policy,as a security measure it cant be a bad thing,maybe could have been worded better.

Stayed in suksabai twice and booked again for sep,excellent rooms,friendly staff,nice pool,i find nice quiet area for stay,10 mins by taxi to jomtien,15 into pattaya.nice English pub punch and judy,2 mins walk,caddyshack restaurant same,and 5 mins walk to Lion bar.good security also.

Archived