IGNORED

What happened to the Uma Devi Shop?

johnny-thedog

Question for you long time residents of Pattaya.  On the lower ground floor of the Central Plaza Shopping Complex was a shop named "Uma Devi Art & Gallery shop".  It was run by Songkiat Kaewsiriwan and sold mostly oil paintings.  It was a great little shop and I have purchased items there (and I wish I had the money to buy more at the time).  He used to run a website for overseas customers as well.

The shop no longer exists.  No website now exists.  Do any of the regular visitors to the Central Plaza or local expats know what happened?

I attached a picture of the shopfront.post-17295-0-64442800-1365079270_thumb.jpg

I thought this place was in Central Festival mall?

Is it still there?  Have I been told the wrong thing by another traveller to Patts?

It was there in December and appeared to be busy with customers.

Thank you Storm.  I was obviously given the wrong information by a friend who was there some months ago. But since the website has been closed down it added credence to his information.

Archived