IGNORED

Marina Inn Bungalows in Naklua

sleeper

I read this review on another website of the Marina Inn and Bungalows in Naklua. (Review was from 2006).

Was wondering if any board member has stayed there recently?

===

Incredible view from the bungalow and the restaurant of this small resort wirh just 70 rooms. Is located on the Pattaya-Naklua road just before the city of Naklua.

Different bungalow and small building. It have somme horse to walk around the large garden. Really small pool but when you stay in the bungalow you feel like an other place like Pattaya and the city is just 2 km away. Really cheap 350 for room on bulding and 500 for bungalow !

Unique Qualities: Quiet, cheap and beach view

===

Edited by sleeper

I stay ago in a bungalow for 500 bahts, last year a eat the really old restaurant and this year i go ask the price, 350 in the bulding and 500 bahts for the bungalow, really quiet, but the beach is not so nice.