IGNORED

Impaired sense of smell after visit to Pattaya

davedee

If this has been covered before then i'm about to cover it again. I was in Patts last year and got food poisoning probably from the street carts (never again). I had the usual symptoms and was diagnosed when i got back to the UK.

These things happen you might say, which is true but... my sense of smell has been significantly reduced since coming back and it's now over a year later.

My GP has been treating me with nasal sprays and i have read on line that when this happens generally there is a chance it will return to normal eventually.

Was it caused or connected with the food poisoning or some other associated Patts illness ? Any ideas?

reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol.....

One day i'm gonna settle down with a nice TG, one of the sweet demure ones who have only had about 200 cocks as opposed to the usual 10,000+

I have a TG, i share her with 200 other men - we have an open relationship, she's open about asking for money after we fuck.

• 2 weeks later...

'Your a fuckin pussy! Butch up! pattaya forever!'

This is not helpful -  Nothing worse than folk who use their Anonymity to throw their bravado around on here. Bet you're a fuckin mega pussy  and obviously one that can't spell  - dumbfuck. 

One day i'm gonna settle down with a nice TG, one of the sweet demure ones who have only had about 200 cocks as opposed to the usual 10,000+

I have a TG, i share her with 200 other men - we have an open relationship, she's open about asking for money after we fuck.

Thanks - that's what I call a reply

Never heard of it either.

You don't say how old you are, but I have a pal here who will not eat anything he doesn't buy and cook himself. He's in his mid-70s and learned his lesson a few years ago when he got food poisoning at a restaurant (not a food cart) and was very sick for several weeks.

Yeah, yeah, food poisoning doesn't last that long, but in this case it did. Several trips to the hospital and loads of prescriptions.

I gave up a long time ago telling him about great restaurants and food carts I'd found, because his response was always the same: "If you eat that and get sick, you'll be over it in a few days. It can kill me."

I dont think the smell problem has to do with the food mate, sounds like a bad infection,

Probably the smell from the shit stinking drains is more likely that they spent 15 million baht last year cleaning, but what they did not do was tell the food sellers to stop pouring dead fish and vats full of old fat down the drains, then they complain in places like Soi Buakhao when the streets are flooded in rainy season, :Think1: at the end of Soi LK Metro on the Soi Diana end in front of Golden Homes there is a drain there that you can look down it must be approx 3-4 foot deep and it is nearly full to the top with old cooking fat and shit and solid and has approx 2 inches left before it comes through the drain grid, and it smells terrible, it was only cleaned less than 6 months ago,

Hate to think what could be down there,

Posted Image

I dont think the smell problem has to do with the food mate, sounds like a bad infection,

Probably the smell from the shit stinking drains is more likely that they spent 15 million baht last year cleaning, but what they did not do was tell the food sellers to stop pouring dead fish and vats full of old fat down the drains, then they complain in places like Soi Buakhao when the streets are flooded in rainy season, :Think1: at the end of Soi Lk Metro on the Soi Diana end in front of Golden Homes there is a drain there that you can look down it must be approx 3-4 foot deep and it is nearly full to the top with old cooking fat and shit and solid and has approx 2 inches left before it comes through the drain grid, and it smells terrible, it was only cleaned less than 6 months ago,

Hate to think what could be down there,

Would it be worth pointing it out to Mr LK himself or his managers as a point of bad news for LK Metro area, he would have the punch to get it stopped surely ?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Archived