Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

FAO Business owners

LaaMok

Hello,

I was wondering if I could be given access to post in this section of the forum, we are now servicing the Pattaya area and would love to post our thread on the business section of the forum.

Thanks

Thailand Stretch Limousine

Book Now

Tel: 08-2474-6069

International Tel: +66-8-2474-6069

• 3 months later...

Can you please allow us to make a post in the business owners section.

Regards

SEAduction

Hi im a new business and would like to post my company on the business forum please can you grant me access.

My company is Thai Debt Recovery and we are set up to help people recover there money

Have you lost financially, through property, by being deceived and/or defrauded or just need general help with a problem; then we are here to help you.

Thai Debt Recovery is not here to give long, eloquent speeches, sales pitches or promises that we don’t intend to keep. We may not be able to help everyone, but we do everything in our power to ensure that we achieve justice for our clients and to recover their debts

You have nothing to lose by just contacting us for a free and confidentially discussion to see what help is available for you.

http://thaidebtrecovery.wordpress.com

[email protected]

Thai Debt Recovery

Our aim is to recovery what you have lost without the stress and hassle.

• 5 months later...

We have a mountain bike rental service and cycling club in Jomtien but I cannot make a post into the buisiness forum.

Could we please let people know of our service as it is fairly unique here in Patts.

It is linked to Timbo's restaurant which has a healthy food menu for those who wish to maitain their fitness

Hi guys, Tried to post in buiness but won't let me start new topic. I'm GM and i'm new to the forums.

I'm the new owner of a guest house "Happy Daze Guest House" and laundry "Ya laundry Express" in LK Metro, Pattaya.

Maybe I will see you around there, and we can have a beer or two.

www.happydaze-pattaya.webs.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there.

I am new to using the business section but I would just like to let you all know I have my own shipping business here in Pattaya.

If you ever want to ship something abroad please let me know as my company has some of the lowest shipping prices in Thailand.

All of our rates our based on 1-3 day door - door service through DHL or Fedex.

Also if you ship regularly than we can give you even better discounted rates.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi i have just opened a new bar on soi excite would it be possible for me to put some details on the forum.....many thanks

• 4 months later...

Hi

I am golf tour operator. I would like to be able to post on the Business Owners threads

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to post a new thread here but it says i cant. Im English but live in China. Im over in Pattaya 6-7 times a year. I have my own export company here. I provide everything you need for Chinese exports.

• 5 months later...

I have just wrtten a book on the bar scene Thai Lottery... and Other Stories from Pattaya, Thailand. There is a thread in Barstool Banter which is getting a pretty good following.

I have uploaded links to the forum as requested - www.thai-lottery.net

Could I have access to the forum please I would like to promote the web-site

Many thanks

Matt

Author of several highly acclaimed Thai based novels including Vortex, Blood Brothers... Thai Style, Thai Kiss and Thai Lottery.

Check them out on Amazon - just click the link below

Matt Carrell on Amazon

I have a small publishing company, Aardwolfe Books, which supports and assists authors in the publishing process. We have recently shifted our focus to authors writing about Thailand (fiction and non-fiction) and would be most appreciative for access to post in this forum.

http://www.aardwolfe.com

Pattaya Bch_med.jpg

Thai Lottery and_med.jpg

Lost & Found med.jpg

• 4 months later...

I am in the process of developing a new building into a guesthouse/hotel located just near Soi 15 off Soi Bukhao and am wanting to start posting on the business section I am also wanting to getting people involved in assisting with naming the place and the winner will get 3 free nights of there choice as long as availability is there. Can I get access ? my board name is Devee8

• 9 months later...

I'm a member and wish to post to the business forum but It says I can not start a new topic.

We have a business in Pattaya renting out motorbikes. We are located on soi baukhaw over the road from new plaza.

I've been on this forum for some time and i would like to show and advertise our services on your forum

i'll also added a link and advert for PA on www.firststophire.com website, we will also offer a discounted rate to all member of PA Offer members discounts and offering seasonal promotions to all members.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

can i be added so I can post a thread in this section...been a member since like 05. Thanks mods!

Www.learnkhmernow.com

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Pattaya Addicts

I am a long term expat assisting my Thai Businessman friend in posting his business here online.

His business name is Thai Tony's Information & Travel Centre.

He is a University Lecturer with an excellent comment of English!!

He operates a Booth on Soi Honey at the top of Soi Buakhao alongside Sawasdee Siam hotel, the purple coloured one

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Sent a message to Laamok, but I know he has his hands full.

Can I start a topic for The Hideaway Guest House and Bar please ?

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'd like to start a thread to get advice on starting a FamilyMart or 7/11 franchise. I'd like some feedback from the business owners on any do's and don'ts,

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Trying to start new topic but says I can't ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone alive in here ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi 

I am a new member and I was wondering if I can advertise my construction company?

I dont see an option to start a new topic.

Thanks a million

https://www.togetherconstructionthailand.com/

The affordable, professional, reliable construction company.

https://www.togetherconstructionthailand.com/

• whitespider - RIP unpinned this topic

Archived