IGNORED

FAO Business owners

LaaMok

We will be moving the clean business section threads into the appropriate public areas so they will get exposure to google and the guests that are online, this will benefit everyone.

If you have any objections please PM me

Thanks

• 9 months later...

Hello Business Owners,

Please refrain from using titles to your threads composed entirely of capital letters. As you know, this is shouting in forumspeak... I have edited the first page, and will do the rest as soon as I have time... from now on the only items in capital letters in thread titles that will remain unedited are the words "FREE BEER" or FREE DRINKS"... as a service to our members...

Thank you.

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

• 2 months later...

Hi owners my son ( s/sgt ste Hilton 3 bat R.R.F. ) has a pal called john greaves ( ex same regt.) who has recently aquired a bar in patts.

Any info on name , location etc would be appreciated am coming in 3 weeks and would like to look him up.

I AM A NORMAL GUY TOO SOFT WITH THE BG.s ... I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM PEOPLE TELL ME ....BLOODY LIARS. LUV PATTAYA.

• 11 months later...

Hello Business Owners,

Please refrain from using titles to your threads composed entirely of capital letters. As you know, this is shouting in forumspeak... I have edited the first page, and will do the rest as soon as I have time... from now on the only items in capital letters in thread titles that will remain unedited are the words "FREE BEER" or FREE DRINKS"... as a service to our members...

Thank you.

I'm a new member and wish to post to the business forum. It says I can not start a new topic. We have a business in Thailand producing jerky. Our company name is M & M food Products with our brand name Jerkies. We're located near Buddha Mountain and Silver Lake. We are fully licensed and FDA approved. We sell to many bars, golf courses and supermarkets. My user name is jmurch and my email is [email protected]

Thanks,

John

I'm a new member and wish to post to the business forum. It says I can not start a new topic. We have a business in Thailand producing jerky. Our company name is M & M food Products with our brand name Jerkies. We're located near Buddha Mountain and Silver Lake. We are fully licensed and FDA approved. We sell to many bars, golf courses and supermarkets. My user name is jmurch and my email is [email protected]

Thanks,

John

You should now be able to make posts in the business owners forum.

Testicles

• 1 month later...

You should now be able to make posts in the business owners forum.

I am also a "new member" with a business in Thailand and would appreciate it if I can start a topic with information about my products. We are the brand name owner and distributor of Body Guard Condoms, Thailand's original large size condom. Our website is www.bodyguardcondoms.com. Thank you.

CondomKing

Body Guard Condoms

I am also a "new member" with a business in Thailand and would appreciate it if I can start a topic with information about my products. We are the brand name owner and distributor of Body Guard Condoms, Thailand's original large size condom. Our website is www.bodyguardcondoms.com. Thank you.

I have done that now!

• 1 month later...

Hello, my business is Boutique Sexy, hardly new, we have been here 15 years already. Can I post please?

This is Boutique Sexy again, is there anybody there? Knock once for yes and twice for no.

BS poster.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'd like to advertise a party at my bar, Chanpen, but can't post a new topic on this forum. Have I missed something somewhere re. access rights?

I'd like to advertise a party at my bar, Chanpen, but can't post a new topic on this forum. Have I missed something somewhere re. access rights?

Limey private message one of the moderators so they can give you access

You should be able to now.

• 1 month later...

Hi! I operate my own business here in Thailand as a freelance author, writing as Mark Damaroyd. My new novel, Pursuit To Paradise, which is set in Thailand and features Pattaya, is out on 6th August. I'd like to be able to start a new topic - please? Thanks, Jezz.

Hi! I operate my own business here in Thailand as a freelance author, writing as Mark Damaroyd. My new novel, Pursuit To Paradise, which is set in Thailand and features Pattaya, is out on 6th August. I'd like to be able to start a new topic - please? Thanks, Jezz.

You should now be able to start threads in the business owners forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Business Owners,

Thank you.

Hi,

We just opened The Jolly Friar Fish & Chips restaurant in Soi Lengkee and would like to make a new thread in the business section, thank you.

Jolly-Friar2aaa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We will be moving the clean business section threads into the appropriate public areas so they will get exposure to google and the guests that are online, this will benefit everyone.

If you have any objections please PM me

Thanks

Hi i am wanting to advertise a new business opening soon in Pattaya but it says i can not start a new topic. How can i do this please

Hi,

We just opened The Jolly Friar Fish & Chips restaurant in Soi Lengkee and would like to make a new thread in the business section, thank you.

Hi i am wanting to advertise a new business opening soon in Pattaya but it says i can not start a new topic. How can i do this please

You should both now have access.

• 1 month later...

Hi Chaps, I would also like access to the business owners forum. I am a corporate and documentary photographer based in Bangkok. I am also interested in covering events , weddings and portraits in both Bangkok and Pattaya. Please contact me by PM for additional info, including client list and a link to my website. I can offer special rates for PA Board Members.

Cheers,

Richard

• 4 weeks later...

a big thankyou to LaaMok,from www.pattayaauctionhouse.com the Harley Auction is doing great thanks to Pattaya Addicts.

We are about to launch our free privilege card and free advertising for life at our forum

If you have a business in thailand you qualify for free lifetime advertising

http://www.thaivisanews.com/

If anyone is interested in exchanging links we can do this also

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have the Street Life Art Gallery, Delicatessen, Wine Bar and Restaurant. I would like to be able to post on the Business Owners threads

Hi,

I have the Street Life Art Gallery, Delicatessen, Wine Bar and Restaurant. I would like to be able to post on the Business Owners threads

• 2 months later...

hello i advise for party 4 march inauguration z bar Soi 6 free bbq all drinks 5pm to 1 am .bar open 7 days a week 11am to 1 am

Archived