IGNORED

Tums Or Rolaids, Antacid, Where Can I Get Some In Pattaya ?

how122255

I have looked many places in Pattaya and have been told it is not available in Thailand. Tums or Rolaids is a chew-able over-the-counter, non-prescription item sold everywhere in the USA. It contains the calcium supplement 'calcium carbonate'. I find they are very helpful to quiet a sour stomach after drinking. I used up all the supply I brought from the USA. Does anyone know where I could buy them here in Pattaya ? Could anyone bring me some from their home country? I live permanently in Pattaya and would be happy pay you for your trouble. Thank you ... I know that vitamins are sold with calcium carbonate but it is not chew-able so it doesn't take away the acid in your stomach.

Have you not tried omneprazle from the pharmacy?

They work for me everytime.

JPL

Ubique.

I buy Omeman (check spelling) or Miracid (they are both the same but different brands) from the pharmacy, box of 14 capsule for around b100.

1 capsule keeps me free from indigestion for at least 3 days.

Eno dude.Love em.

8661623.jpg

My mate lives on this stuff , he cant go out and eat spicy food and drink without them

I have looked many places in Pattaya and have been told it is not available in Thailand. Tums or Rolaids is a chew-able over-the-counter, non-prescription item sold everywhere in the USA. It contains the calcium supplement 'calcium carbonate'. I find they are very helpful to quiet a sour stomach after drinking. I used up all the supply I brought from the USA. Does anyone know where I could buy them here in Pattaya ? Could anyone bring me some from their home country? I live permanently in Pattaya and would be happy pay you for your trouble. Thank you ... I know that vitamins are sold with calcium carbonate but it is not chew-able so it doesn't take away the acid in your stomach.

I'd be surprised if you can't find an antacid with calcium carbonate (limestone) in LOS. Surely with all the spicy food, Thai must get heartburn too? 

I'd consider mailing you some but it looks like there's a better solution. Drugstore.com ships internationally. I've seen their ads before and the company appears to be legit although I haven't used them. They are based in Bellevue, WA. I'm jealous that I didn't grab that idea 1st. ;) 

http://www.drugstore.com/a-p-o-f-p-o-shipping/qxc99513

I have Pariet which you can only get by prescription have about 5 boxes of the stuff which I take with me in LOS

PARIET is used to treat reflux oesophagitis or reflux disease. This can be caused by food and acid from the stomach flowing the wrong way (reflux) back up the food pipe, alsoknown as the oesophagus.Reflux can cause a burning sensation in the chest rising up to the throat,
also known as heartburn. PARIET is also used to help stop reflux oesophagitis from coming back or relapsing

You can find Gaviscon tablets at Boots.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

The closest thing I've found to Rolaids and Tums are sold at Boots.

They are in white bubble pack strips of 10. The have the navy blue Boots logo.

Can't speak for the ingredients, but as far as performance goes, they are almost identical Rolaids. Taste the same too.

Not sold anywhere in Asia as far as I can tell. I looked everywhere. Not sure when I'll next be in patts but I can bring some over.

I use Antacil which is available most everywhere in Thailand. Seems to work pretty well on a sour hangover stomach. Works better than the Tums I bring IMO.

Antacil.jpg

Archived