IGNORED

Two Russian teens hurt in Phuket bike smash

Pattaya Daily News

r2.jpg
Two young Russians were rushed to hospital this afternoon after the superbike they were riding on was in collision with a car on the bypass road.

Phuket – March,30,2013; The duo, Vladislav Adrashko, 15, and Sevastan Lukashov, 16, were riding, reportedly at high speed, from the Central Festival intersection going north when they were in collision with a Honda City car, which was coming in the opposite direction and turning across them into Klong Bangyai Rd, whcih runs along the back of Phuket International Hospital.

r3.jpgr4.jpg

The duo were thrown violently from the bike, with Adrashko receiving a badly smashed right leg and Lukashov a smashed right ankle and head injuries.

The bike, after bouncing off the car, continued on, ending up in front of the new @Sino building opposite Index where it exploded into flames, scorching the building.

View the original story on The Phuket News here.

Related items

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Idiots,.... They are lucky they didn't lose their lives or more importantly someone else's.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

When the accidents or the dead appeared on media papers or video, you always see them smiling.. Life so cheap out there.

15 and 16 ... superbike . Trow in some wodka ... easy one for the insurance company

All I know is,that's a gorgeous hit on the front of that Civc.Someones gonna make some money.

Archived