Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Whitehouse Condotel. Soi 13 Beach Road

sexy beast

Whitehouse very close, no need for bus really. Walk to the beach road, turn left and you'll soon be there. Have a beer en route and take in the scenery!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sexy beast

• Thai Visa Express

• farang1

• chili4

Sandy Springs sounds good but the deciding factor is no in room safe. Is this still true?

I actually believe that the Sandy Springs method is better than an in room safe, as I have heard many stories about in room safes not being so safe after all. You deposit your valuables in a hotel safe behind the check in desk. You get a key and house keeps a key. Both keys are needed to open your safe. I have done this the 3 times I stayed at SS and never had a problem. I will be back in the SS very soon. Only be careful. If you lose your key they charge 3500 baht to replace it. I think this is because there are only the two keys for each safe.

The more I read the better the Lek hotel sounds. Good rooms, large pool, very good and inexpensive food, and right on 2nd road. Walk out the front door and a baht bus is there almost immediatly. Very good location at soi 13 and 2nd road.

Can't wait till I am there in July :GoldenSmile1:

Sawadee khap! I live in whitehousecondotel.com in may of 2008. This hotel have best room on soi 13. I look all hotels room on soi 13 and back to WhiteHouseCondotel. I have noticed only one lack it not clean aircon. (DAIKIN but not clean long time) And price even for my standart room was very big - 1250 THB/night include English breakfast. Be not late on breakfast!

b4166619d232.jpg

Video of real standart room

Edited by gea22

STUDIO for RENT from owner: http://novana.info

Over priced IMO .

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

eastiny soi 7, superior room with balcony overlooking nice swimming pool and the action on soi 7, free internet in room, big room, nice staff, buffet breakfast, inroom safe .. 1050 baht / night. baht bus 5 mins to Walking Street. this is my favourite hotel now.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

• 5 weeks later...
I stayed here last November on a friend's recommendation and was severely dissapointed.

The room is good but,for the price, very small.

The walls also seem to be made of cardboard in as much as you can hear whats going on all around you, both on your floor, above and below.

Breakfast was included in the price, but the food seemed to be made of the same cardboard as the walls. ie it was tasteless.

Reception staff need lessons in happiness. Lady, it does not age you to smile.

There's more to complain about, but I just checked out after one night and found the Rockhouse on metro. Almost half the price, twice, if not more, as big, better facilities in the room, and better breakfasts to be had in the surrounding area that cost next to nothing. eg Crazy Dave's, Canterbury Tales and Robin's Nest. Plus staff who seem happy to have guests and diners.

I've got no problems with more expensive places if they offer an above average experience. This place does not.

Stay away.

You are joking arn't you. Rockhouse is an absolute shit hole run by a fat loud mouth Jock.

If it moves fuck it

• 3 weeks later...

I stay at the WhiteHouse on soi 13 a lot. Nice place. I used to stay at Sandy Springs but the lack of a safe in the room finally got to me. Also, I never call and get a reservation I just show up...maybe only a couple of times over the last few years they did not have any rooms. The gals at the front desk are always very nice, smile a lot maybe because they see me a lot.

I love the VERY fast internet connection but remember to bring your own plug in cord...they sometimes have a cord to loan you but not always. Depending on what room you get you can sometimes get free wifi . I am looking for a long term lease on a Soi 6 condo...PM me if you have one or know of one. samuijim

Avatar...Hillary says to Bill, let's name her Monica

I often stay next door at Dynasty Inn, not quite as opulent, but only 800 bht. Depends if I want to be on WS or not. If yes then I use Galaxy Suites.

Did look at Whitehouse and thought it was over priced for me, hell I only want a clean room and girl friendly. But I understand some of you look for a bit more class. I prefer to spend my money on pussy not hotels.

I often stay next door at Dynasty Inn, not quite as opulent, but only 800 bht. Depends if I want to be on WS or not. If yes then I use Galaxy Suites.

Did look at Whitehouse and thought it was over priced for me, hell I only want a clean room and girl friendly. But I understand some of you look for a bit more class. I prefer to spend my money on pussy not hotels.

800 baht? i paid 1200 baht. do they have different rooms?

• 1 month later...

Im currently staying at the Whitehouse. Any questions out there, I'd be glad to answer. I'll post a review after I get home. Just returned from Samui so I need to put together a mini-TR too.