Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Whitehouse Condotel. Soi 13 Beach Road

sexy beast

The standard has a small balcony and I'm not sure about the Deluxe but the Suites is quite large stretching around almost the whole outside of the room. Really doesn't matter too much as most of the time the beautiful view across is in to the hotel across you.

With a suite, you should be able to get 1/2 a reasonable view out the living room balcony, and a view out the window in the living room. I am concluding a long stay at the Whitehouse. I have nothing but praise for the hotel. If you want a view, pay 800 baht/night and get a room at the AAA at Soi 13/Beach Road. A view is cheap. With WC, I get 5.1 surround sound DVD, 2 fast LAN internet connections, a full kitchen and comfortable furniture. I don't need a view, I can get that almost anywhere. Just walk out to Beach Road.

Also, my room had no smoking limitations and came with an ashtray. My TG smoked in the room, housecleaning cleaned the ashtrays every day, and I have never heard anything about no smoking in the rooms from the hotel.

Edited by zaphodbeeblebrox

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sexy beast

• Thai Visa Express

• farang1

• Badger77

• 1 month later...

I am trying to decide between Dynasty Inn or Whitehouse Condotel.

Does anybody have any advice on which one is better overall?

For me it is going to come down to cleanness (especially bathroom and bed/sheets/mattress), bathroom facilities, and price.

I am trying to decide between Dynasty Inn or Whitehouse Condotel.

Does anybody have any advice on which one is better overall?

For me it is going to come down to cleanness (especially bathroom and bed/sheets/mattress), bathroom facilities, and price.

Whitehouse Condotel hands down.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

• 4 weeks later...
So it's 1500 a night for basic room plus 500 per joiner?

Is that right?

The Whitehouse is my hotel of choice in Pattaya. The reviews here are right on but nobody mentioned that the size of the shower area is huge. You'll never shower alone here. I don't use a tub and can't remember if there was one in the room. The wireless internet connection is rather slow.

To clarify the joiner fee: As long as you go up with one girl, there is no extra fee. You can take a different girl up every hour and there will be no joiner fee as long as you take one girl to your room at a time. If you regularly take two girls up to the room, you may want to stay elsewhere to avoid the steep joiner fee.

Stay last month and basic room 1500 bath. No joiner fee from one lady one day i think. If you take other lady in same day you must pay extra fee.

• 1 year later...

This place looks very nice, thanks for posting I may have to stay there on my next trip :GoldenSmile1:

Jim

Whitehouse is an OK place to stay. I stayed for 4 days in Jun 08. Let me give my pros and cons:

Positives

-The room was very comfortable. Stylish interior. No complaints.

-Swimming pool was good. Fun for just me +1.

-Security guard showed some honesty. Girl left her small bag on the motorbike and he brought it to the room, all money still in it.

-Location is great.

Negatives

-That receptionist had an attitude. Zero kindness. No smile either.

-They charge for use of the computer in the lobby. Other hotels its free.

Stay last month and basic room 1500 bath. No joiner fee from one lady one day i think. If you take other lady in same day you must pay extra fee.

Not a good deal. Stay at Sandy Springs hotel, also on Soi 13, and there is no charge when you bring one girl in, even if you parade one after another during the day and night.

Just a quick question. I’m planning a trip to Pattaya in July. Is it possible to book The Whitehouse Condotel, when I get there? Meaning no walk-in prices.. I prefer on booking the hotels after seeing them. Thnx

I just came back from my trip and stayed at the WH for four nights (two nights on 2 different occasions). The best hotel I have stayed at in Pattya! I walked in off the street, they gave me a tour of the room and I booked it for the same day. Great bed, not too hard, not too soft. Shower and bathroom was the best. Staff were vey nice and always gave me and my lady a smile. Breakfast is free every morning. I had a problem with the door lock and they switched my room right away. I do not bring a computer to Thailand so I can not comment on the internet. 1500 bht a night is a little steep for anyone on trying to save but you get what you pay for! I stayed at the Dynasty before and the WH is better. The pool was good to cool off at the end of the day. There is a sign in the room for everyone to smoke on the balcony. I am a non-smoker and cannot stand the smell in the rooms. I could not smell any smoke in my rooms. The rooms were quiet and dark enough to sleep during the day. I will stay there again next trip!!!

I just stayed at The Whitehouse last month and thought the place was simply the best. I had problems with a girl that the security guys were very good about helping me out and keeping her from getting violent. The rest of the staff as well as the room were very very good as well. I am definitely staying there on my future trips.

Edited by altec123

Don't think they've been fully booked. I've walked in a couple of times recently

Just a quick question. I’m planning a trip to Pattaya in July. Is it possible to book The Whitehouse Condotel, when I get there? Meaning no walk-in prices.. I prefer on booking the hotels after seeing them. Thnx

I can't see a problem in July, rates should be the same as online, cheapest room 1250 baht.

Got to agree with badge77 security gaurd found to be great ,reception ok but 1 had a right bad attitude to say the least.Stayed in the standard room which i found great,good bathroom.Have aslo stopped in the suite superb,i think they have seperate shower and bath if i remember correct.Position is very central,i think to be honest for the price there are better options out there .I stayed at the pasadena lodge deluxe room ,around the same price as standard room but room is much better

I stayed here last November on a friend's recommendation and was severely dissapointed.

The room is good but,for the price, very small.

The walls also seem to be made of cardboard in as much as you can hear whats going on all around you, both on your floor, above and below.

Breakfast was included in the price, but the food seemed to be made of the same cardboard as the walls. ie it was tasteless.

Reception staff need lessons in happiness. Lady, it does not age you to smile.

There's more to complain about, but I just checked out after one night and found the Rockhouse on metro. Almost half the price, twice, if not more, as big, better facilities in the room, and better breakfasts to be had in the surrounding area that cost next to nothing. eg Crazy Dave's, Canterbury Tales and Robin's Nest. Plus staff who seem happy to have guests and diners.

I've got no problems with more expensive places if they offer an above average experience. This place does not.

Stay away.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know if they have discount for longtime stays? how much per month?

Edited by Pattayaholic

I'm lovin' it!

Way over priced IMO i stayed and i would think 1000 a night is a fair price they charge 100 a day for wi fi.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

And a joiner fee for xtra guests in loom you are only allowed 1 they said 3 in my room was too much.

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

IMHO if you are going to stay on Soi 13 - a great soi because it is quiet - you should book the Sandy Springs deluxe room for 1600. I have stayed there the 3 times I was in Patts and have booked for a 4th time.

Do you honestly rate that hotel ?

Thai Visa Express