IGNORED

baggage on ba

matey

brit airways have annouced today if you check more than 1 piece of hold baggage even if its within the allowance you will be charged £120 extra from 13 feb on long haul flights 60 on short haul per piece with all their recent problems this is stupid .i think most patt addicts use cheaper airlines but be warned

brit airways have annouced today if you check more than 1 piece of hold baggage even if its within the allowance you will be charged £120 extra from 13 feb on long haul flights 60 on short haul per piece with all their recent problems this is stupid .i think most patt addicts use cheaper airlines but be warned

I have often heard the term 'rip-off Britain.' Looks like you guys have to bend over and take it like a man yet again... :P Looks like BA will be losing some customers.

BTW here is a link to the new policy: New simpler baggage policy

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I don't mind it. I think BA has been brave enough for the first airline to do it & more will follow. Just like I rather get the best price, then pay for my drinks, entertainment etc. Nowadays getting a drink is near impossible but by paying for it they will be hoovering around looking to serve you.