Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Soi 6 Party of the Year.

Yodsak

As many of you already probably know we are putting a street party together on Soi 6 on the 8th and 9th of June. The idea behind it all is to get all the bars, restaurants, salons and every other business on board for this. We want to unite the Soi, and have a party that will become an annual event. Over half of the Soi is doing it already and we are doing our best to get everyone else on board.

We have hundreds of posters up in bars already and last night the flyers arrived. We have 50,000 of them to hand out to customers.

If any other business owners would be willing to put them up in their establishments, that would be great. We will deliver the posters so you can put them up in your bars, and we will give you some flyers to hand out to your customers.

We really want this party to be a huge success so if anyone can help us it would be greatly appreciated. We really do want to save the best Soi in the world with this one!

Thanks very much from all at Nightwish and The Pussy Club.

I can hand some out in Aussie if you want?

Good idea...lets do a letterbox run together.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Fark, had a little, private party of my own this arv, with a Lovely Lass in Soi 6.

Is there still a risk that Soi 6 will be TERMINATED?

Fark, had a little, private party of my own this arv, with a Lovely Lass in Soi 6.

Is there still a risk that Soi 6 will be TERMINATED?

Not a chance!

Good idea...lets do a letterbox run together.

That would be really great if you could do that, I assume you know a lot of mongers there. Pop in to Nightwish next week when you are back in town and I'll give you a load of flyers. Cheers mate.

Sounds like a good idea and should be fun for all.

Too bad I will leave in May.

S C

Flight booked back out in a few weeks

No way im missing this

Me: Oh My God!

TG: Not Oh My God! You Ting Tong!

Me: Oh My What then?

TG: Oh My Buddha!

Me: I Bar Fine Your Friend, She Like God.

TG: Ok Ok Ok! Oh My God! 300 Baht Please.....

I think I need to be more specific. Is the party going to be held in a particular venue? Is it going to be on the Soi

like a block party?

Do unto others then run like a mother

I think I need to be more specific. Is the party going to be held in a particular venue? Is it going to be on the Soi

like a block party?

Sorry, misunderstanding. The full details are here. It's going to be a street party, yes. We are trying to get all bars on board and make it an annual event.

Archived