Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

VIP bus from yasothon to Khon Kaen

malct

Hi. Can anyone tell me if there is a web site with times for the VIP bus route from Yasothon to Khon Kaen. I have looked on the web, but unable to find anything. May have to get a taxi motor bike to take me to the station to check out the times, But unsure if they will understand what i am talking about!!!  In a Nice way of Cause.

Looking at leaving at Yasothon 11am 

Thank you for any help.

Malc

http://www.sawadee.com/transfer/bus-isan.htm

(PS Just put "VIP bus route from Yasothon to Khon Kaen" into google to get this)

Sorry you can forget this reply. Didn't look good enough on that page as the listed buses from Yasothon do not go to Khon Kaen.

Edit: Just asked my GF, she is from Khon Kaen, and she does not know of a busy from Yasothon.

Hi, Got the wifes sister to run us there. it will be a lot quicker, the wife says the bus's leaves about 10:30am and its about 260 baht , not sure how long it takes. Thank you for your reply.

malc

That will be indeed a lot faster and more convenient.

I doubt the price would be 260, but maybe that is for a return ticket. I think a single VIP from Ubon to KK is around 140-150, and Yasothon is almost in the middle of that route.

Hi Maybe it was for the 2 of us. just gave me a quick ring on her phone from the bus station, she was in a flap because someone in a BMW nearly crashed into her!!!!

Archived