IGNORED

Nokia N95 & N95 8 gb Auto Screen Rotate, Want it?

Bob's BBQ & Grill

If you have a N95 or N95 8 gb there is a nifty little program that will auto rotate your screen like the iphone. Unfortunately this software is not available to the public as it is still waiting on a signed symbian certification. However it is possible to get this in a beta version by donating to the developer which I have been doing. Even if you donate to the developer you only get the beta unsigned version which will not work. It is possible to sign your own application and use it though. It is not by any mean a simple process which is why I'm posting this and offering to help others here to get this if interested. To sign an application you have to create a account with symbian, you have to download and fill out a .csr request form which requires quite some technical knowledge and other special Key files. Then once the .csr is created you have to upload it to symbian's server. Then a Certificate will be issued and you can download it. From there along with the other special files you can sign the application and install it to your N95. My first time to do this took me 5 hours of pain staking work and I'm pretty computer literate being a Electronic Engineer. The downside to this is every phone you install this on has to have it's own certificate as it uses the IMEI or serial number of the phone.

The good new is I have decided to help provide this to a few people who would like the really cool feature.

All you have to do is send me your IMEI # which you can get by typing *#06#

Send this or bring it to me and I will prepare the necessary files as described above for you in advance. Then when you bring your phone I can load it on in just a matter of minutes as the hard work is already done. I can't do too many of these as I don't have the time and I have a limit on my symbian account of 5 certificates per day. I will be glad to do this for 400 bt per phone if you are interested. Part of this money is mine for my time and part goes to the developer.

So let me know if interested

Watch a video of a N95 updated with this new software feature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBpohQTIboA

Bob

Edited by Bob's BBQ & Grill

Bob

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

http://www.bobs-bbq.com