IGNORED

NBA Playoffs

jimmyhat1000

How much interest is there in the 2013 NBA playoffs? 

If a bar was to show the NBA playoffs who would make the effort to go and watch?

I'd check into the chik-n-coop on second road in the bar complex a little south of Kiss foods. Coop is an American bar owner and I know he shows American Football games, I'd guess he'd be into the NBA playoffs as well. Good guy and worth knowing anyway. One of the best bars for meeting up with other Americans even without the sports. Great Jello shots. And when he has a party he serves up a mean potato salad. 

Thread about the bar

I watched my 1st ever basketball game yesterday... was highlights of Heat v Bulls. Loved it!

If a bar was to show the NBA playoffs who would make the effort to go and watch?

I would for sure, love the NBA.

I have not seen not been interested in NBA seasons or playoffs since Wilt Chamberlain was with San Francisco.   Fact is though I do love college basketball.

On another note, does anyone know a place in Bangkok (or elsewhere?) where they sell official nba merchandise?

I'd love some hardwood classic shirts for decent prices.

I will be watching almost every damn game in glorious HD in my bar. (huge huge basketball nut). I have NBA TV HD. 

any true ball fans are welcome to join me. PM me for more info

The playa haters ball gives us an opportunity to hate on a diversionary of markass marks, trickass marks, punk bitches, and skip skaps, skanks, and scallywags...hoes, heffers, he ha's, and hulyhoops. 

- Silky Johnson

I Think that this will be big---though not as big as Soccer!....Never had a problem in 2009, I assume it will not be now.  Finding a bookie will be though!

I don't see the Heat being seriously challenged this year on their way to a second NBA championship.

In the West it'll probably be the Spurs and in the East the Heat.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I don't see the Heat being seriously challenged this year on their way to a second NBA championship.

Hard to see this being far from wrong. Just maybe the Thunder instead of the Spurs.

East is going to be a joke. Can't see the heat losing more than 2-3 games total on their way to the finals, sweep the bucks in the first round, then a couple of 4-1 series.

Hard to see this being far from wrong. Just maybe the Thunder instead of the Spurs.

East is going to be a joke. Can't see the heat losing more than 2-3 games total on their way to the finals, sweep the bucks in the first round, then a couple of 4-1 series.

Just read today that it looks like somethings not right physically with Tony Parker.

With the way the Thunder handled the Spurs last year, I should go with the Thunder to make it to the west finals. But it is intriguing in the west with the way Denver's been playing as well as the Clippers.

Official Pattaya Song

Just read today that it looks like somethings not right physically with Tony Parker.

With the way the Thunder handled the Spurs last year, I should go with the Thunder to make it to the west finals. But it is intriguing in the west with the way Denver's been playing as well as the Clippers.

Gallo is out for the season with a knee injury and Ty Lawson isnt 100% either, although apparently hell be back for the playoffs. That's their #1 and #2 scorers so looks like another early playoff exit for Denver. That being said they're one of the deeper teams in the league so maybe some guys can step up.

I've got league pass (can watch every game online) and am hoping to watch some games in some bars, probably on Soi 6. If I can find a bar with internet hooked up to a television and an owner that will put the games on is there much interest from people to watch? Games are on in the early morning thailand time so would watch them the following afternoon or evening.

I know it's a long shot, but I'm still cheering for the Celts.  

I will be watching almost every damn game in glorious HD in my bar. (huge huge basketball nut). I have NBA TV HD. 

any true ball fans are welcome to join me. PM me for more info

I'll be there in a couple of weeks. I normally hang at the chik-n-coop, but I will stop by and check out your bar. Who should I ask for?

Wallbanger

I reckon it'll be heat vs thunder.

With Heat winning it, James is just from another planet this season. If he keeps his form in this playoffs, you might even (do I dare say it?) say it's a Jordan-like season.....

Remember the time difference, fellas

Most games will be on at breakfast time

• 1 month later...

FFS, Indiana blew it. 

The Grizzlies still have a chance, but suffice to say if they lose the next game it's over. The Spurs have always been one of the most dangerous teams an opponent could face in the playoffs, for many years now. 

Official Pattaya Song

Spurs andHeat in finals, Spurs pull off the upset.

• 2 weeks later...

so was there a concensus answer as to where to watch? I wandered down to armageddon a few weeks back hoping to catch a knicks game. but i was unable to find the correct channel out of their (rather daunting) several hundred channels.

Archived