IGNORED

The Avenue Residence Soi 15

LISBON

A few weeks ago I posted a topic about the Avenue Residence, asking for info.

(http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/136491-the-avenue-residence/)

I have just returned to sunny England (joke) after my months stay in The Residence condo. I can honestly say that value for money is outstanding. I had never previously stayed in a condo and now I don't believe that I will ever go back to a hotel/guest house. If you are like me and appreciate quality 4* standards, a fantastic central location, gym, excellent free wi-fi, large tv with free cable 90 channels and lovely swimming pool and also to say that I only paid the same as staying in poor low budget place such as Canterbury Tales, well this has to be an absolute bargain.

The total cost for one month was 20,000 for the condo and on check-out 1,100 for electric, 125 for water and 200 for room clean. Condo's are for one month minimum stays so I appreciate that this not for everyone, but the Residence does have my highest recommendation. Here are a few photos of my condo:pattaya march 2013 001 (640x480).jpg

pattaya march 2013 003 (640x480).jpgpattaya march 2013 004 (640x480).jpgpattaya march 2013 005 (640x480).jpgpattaya march 2013 006 (640x480).jpgpattaya march 2013 008 (640x480).jpgpattaya march 2013 009 (480x640).jpg

pattaya march 2013 002 (640x480).jpg

Looks very.noce and as you say good central location

Any more Pics of pool Gym and such ?

Ghosty

Looks very.noce and as you say good central location

Any more Pics of pool Gym and such ?

Ghosty

Here's the gym and pool:

20110719102818.jpgimages (4).jpgimages (5).jpg

I checked out the place last year but chose v6, they also have 2 bedroom condos,

What was the monthly rate for V6?

I used to have a condo in Avenue Residence 3 years ago not long after they first opened, in fact me and her were the first tenants in that particular condo.

Big problems...

Kitchen and bathroom constantly flooding with 2 inches of rancid and stinking water - after repeated requests to get someone to come and sort it out nothing ever got done about it, except one guy came round and put some mastic round the stainless steel sinktop in the kitchen (?).

I managed to get hold of the owner (who was in the middle east) and he said he'll get onto it - the reply came back from the building manager that it's the first they'ed heard of any problems. (after being constantly told every day for 3 months solid).

In conversation with other tenants several had the same flooding problems and even worse than ours.

We moved out after 6 months.

My condo was the block in the middle of the 3 facing the pool in the photo above left. The photos of the interior are exactly as my condo was, in fact on first view I thought it was the one I had.

The other problem was drunken & fighting Russians throwing vodka bottles at each other late at night and I remember having to pick my way through the broken glass in the mornings down the corridor when taking our daughter to school and the glass still there when bringing her back.

Just my experience, for someone else it may be perfect as the water problem may have been fixed but somehow I don't think so.

I used to have a condo in Avenue Residence 3 years ago not long after they first opened, in fact me and her were the first tenants in that particular condo.

Big problems...

Kitchen and bathroom constantly flooding with 2 inches of rancid and stinking water - after repeated requests to get someone to come and sort it out nothing ever got done about it, except one guy came round and put some mastic round the stainless steel sinktop in the kitchen (?).

I managed to get hold of the owner (who was in the middle east) and he said he'll get onto it - the reply came back from the building manager that it's the first they'ed heard of any problems. (after being constantly told every day for 3 months solid).

In conversation with other tenants several had the same flooding problems and even worse than ours.

We moved out after 6 months.

My condo was the block in the middle of the 3 facing the pool in the photo above left. The photos of the interior are exactly as my condo was, in fact on first view I thought it was the one I had.

The other problem was drunken & fighting Russians throwing vodka bottles at each other late at night and I remember having to pick my way through the broken glass in the mornings down the corridor when taking our daughter to school and the glass still there when bringing her back.

Just my experience, for someone else it may be perfect as the water problem may have been fixed but somehow I don't think so.

Makes disappointing reading about the Avenue, luckily nothing but good things to report from my stay. No drainage problems, no smells, no Russians and no broken glass.........lol

How many square metres?

My condo was 45 sq mtrs

Looks smaller than 45 sq metres - nevertheless - was cleaning 200 baht each time, any other hidden costs etc

How did you book?

Contacts? One central contact or various?

Are there bigger condos?

Some more info please mate

I am looking at a 5-6 weeks stay in July and there is no fucking way I am going to pay Page 10 their expected rate for that length of stay - especially the way the £ is at the moment

Looks smaller than 45 sq metres - nevertheless - was cleaning 200 baht each time, any other hidden costs etc

How did you book?

Contacts? One central contact or various?

Are there bigger condos?

Some more info please mate

I am looking at a 5-6 weeks stay in July and there is no fucking way I am going to pay Page 10 their expected rate for that length of stay - especially the way the £ is at the moment

You can have the condo cleaned as and when you need, but my gf cleaned for me so I only paid for the check-out clean. There were two sets of bedding and two sets of towels in the condo, which you need to have cleaned before you leave

My mate who was staying in Patts actually did the booking for me at the office on Soi Diana.

But the agents have been 1st class, absolutely no problems.

Just send them an email with regards to what you need and they'll get back to you.

Oh just one thing, on top of payment you need to deposit 20k just in case of damages etc. You get this back when you check-out. Not brill but no way around it. Just put it in your Thai bank account ready for the next trip...lol

Coastal Real Estate, 216/62 Moo 10 (soi 13) Soi Diana

You can have the condo cleaned as and when you need, but my gf cleaned for me so I only paid for the check-out clean. There were two sets of bedding and two sets of towels in the condo, which you need to have cleaned before you leave

My mate who was staying in Patts actually did the booking for me at the office on Soi Diana.

But the agents have been 1st class, absolutely no problems.

Just send them an email with regards to what you need and they'll get back to you.

Oh just one thing, on top of payment you need to deposit 20k just in case of damages etc. You get this back when you check-out. Not brill but no way around it. Just put it in your Thai bank account ready for the next trip...lol

Coastal Real Estate, 216/62 Moo 10 (soi 13) Soi Diana

Appreciated

Must admit very nice but as for our poor low budget accommodation where did you pay 22K + for a month at Canterbury Tales Cafe, most are well below that, sure not as quality but reflects in the price, also your electric sounds cheap as a guy I know stays there and his electric is nearly 5K, plus all the extras, room clean etc his cost per month is nearer 30K, but still very nice, I am sure worth double our rooms.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

5k to electricity, wow. How is that even possible? Aircon max power 24/7 and very high

electric rate???

I stayed november/december/january in View talay 2b and my electric bills were 1100, 900 and 850.

Must admit very nice but as for our poor low budget accommodation where did you pay 22K + for a month at Canterbury Tales Cafe, most are well below that, sure not as quality but reflects in the price, also your electric sounds cheap as a guy I know stays there and his electric is nearly 5K, plus all the extras, room clean etc his cost per month is nearer 30K, but still very nice, I am sure worth double our room

5000k for Electric wow this must have been for the whole floor, lol.

I only paid 1,100, my mate is staying there long term and I have just asked him what he is paying, he averaged a monthly bill  850baht over a 6 month period

I have just worked out my final total which came to 684 baht a day! No bad for 4* accommodation and I didn't have to pay extra for a gym or indeed the swimming pool.

But no criticism against CT's just making the point that there is far superior accommodation available for the same cost. 

Yes I thought his Elecy bill was high but not sure why, I didnt pay much attention to it, maybe it included the 200 baht per room clean, water etc my point was its nice and not the same cost as our rooms.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Im stayin at Condo in Avenue Residence in May, ive heard nothing but great reports....Cant wait!!!!

The Urban and City Garden ones next door are much better in my opinion and I was paying less then that but very long term.

The Urban and City Garden ones next door are much better in my opinion and I was paying less then that but very long term.

Rent is cheaper, but utilities, wi-fi, cable, electric and water are expensive  making the overall price higher?

. Please share the details for a comparison, thanks

Im paying 21,000b for 3 weeks which includes water,electricity,free Wifi and free cable tv....have to pay 10,000b depsosit,but will get that back at end of holiday....

The Condo is on 7th floor in building B

Im paying 21,000b for 3 weeks which includes water,electricity,free Wifi and free cable tv....have to pay 10,000b depsosit,but will get that back at end of holiday....

28,000 a month seems expensive to me, those condos are really small, how did you get a condo for only 3 weeks?

Can you post photos of the condo?

Archived