Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sleeping Problems !!

Mr Wiggy

Ever since i worked nights for the Royal mail (4 years) when i was 19, i have never been able to get a proper nights kip, i have tried everything including the strongest sleepers going, but my bodily pattern seems to let me have 2/3 hours sleep, and then i am awake for 2/3 hours, then back again ?

Anyone suffer the same and what are your remedies ?

did you try ambian extended release? the generic name is zolpidem, it works very good, is not addictive and lets you sleep all night since the substance is released slowly. zopiclone is also quite good. downside is that regular pharmacies don't have it in patts. you need to get a prescription from a hospital in thailand. i tried to find it under the counter in various pharmacies but with no sucess.

large sig = small penis

You may want to try some Melatonin Pills . My mate swears by them . They allow you to get the much needed REM sleep , not just the fake sleep most sleeping pills will provide

Ever since i worked nights for the Royal mail (4 years) when i was 19, i have never been able to get a proper nights kip, i have tried everything including the strongest sleepers going, but my bodily pattern seems to let me have 2/3 hours sleep, and then i am awake for 2/3 hours, then back again ?

Anyone suffer the same and what are your remedies ?

xanex.

thats what i use when i fly from los angeles to tapei. i sleep for 12 hours.

Cheers boys 6.00am and i am still awake LOL

Go for a run around the the block and exhuast yourself

Thats tired me out just reading that LOL

Thats tired me out just reading that LOL

Glad I could help :P

Becuase I sit behind a desk all day then come home and surf the internet quite often my mind is saying go to sleep but my body is saying we dont need it.

Not so much anymore but a until a couple of years ago I would just get up and go for a run until I was fucked even if it was 3.00am.

Ambien works great. The only thing I've found that works. i disagree with the other poster. It is addicting and changes you and your sleeping patterns. It can not be taken with alcohol. Many cases of people doing all kinds of shit without even remembering. It is very difficult to sleep without it once you are on it. It does work though.

Regular patterns, excercise, etc. etc. is the other answer. Many people also have sleep apnea, but don't realize it. This can also be treated with a breathing machine - CPAP(sp). You have to be checked out for that. I've heard of many guys who get on this and say its great. I think it would be much better than Ambien and in more serious case could even save your life.

it could well be that you have a breathing problem , if i was you i would get onto your gp to get you to a sleep lab , what they usually do is first give a device that straps around your chest to measure your sleeping position , snoring and breathing patterns , from there they have more of an idea what to , but seriously mate get it checked out

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

• 6 months later...

Do they sell Zolpidem in the pharmacys in pattis?

Only thing i managed to get hold of last time was Xanax (Zolem 0.5mg)

I would say you are just fucked like me ............sorry i know not much help yes you can use zanax or something but people do stupid things and overdose on that shit ( who me LOL) ........im awake all night every night........ no sex doen't help of course.

You may want to try some Melatonin Pills . My mate swears by them . They allow you to get the much needed REM sleep , not just the fake sleep most sleeping pills will provide

I use melatonin, works good for me. Cant but in the uk without percription but i bought big bottle in usa not sure about thailand.

Ever tried smoking ganja mate always had sleeping problems now he has a smoke before bed, he says works every time. He never use to be able to sleep for more than about 4 hours at a time. Now he sleeps for about 6-8. I know it not legal but if nothing else works maybe worth a try.

do they sell ambien in the neighboring countries i could pick some up in cambodia when i go next time the noise here keeps me up some nights

crackpot its meant to be the thai girls keeping you up all night...lol