IGNORED

Will "Jose" be the next "England" Manager ?

Mr Wiggy

It's a difficult one to work out. Would he take it?

Looks like Barca and Madrid are reasonably settled at the mo, but that could change in a heartbeat. I reckon he will be offered it but not sure he will take it.

AS an outsider looking in and a supporter of England in all the tournaments they play except Last World Cup becuase Australia was in.

IMO Englands biggest problems is their coaches lacked the "dare to win" attitude, they were to affraid to take risks or try something different becuase if it failed the press would slaughter them.

It was safer to do the convential thing, it was safer to pick the players who cant get a game for Man U than some kid who is teraing it up for one of the lower teams

Mouriniho the pompous little turd would be perfect for England as he wouldnt give a toss what the backlash is , he will do whats required.

It's a difficult one to work out. Would he take it?

Looks like Barca and Madrid are reasonably settled at the mo, but that could change in a heartbeat. I reckon he will be offered it but not sure he will take it.

Have another look Mike... Rijkard is rumored to have lost the dressing room battle with Ronaldino & Eto'o, Barca haven't been the same since Rijkard's righ hand man (and dressing room enforcer) Henk Ten Cate quit last year to return to Ajax, btw hes now Avram's right hand man at Chels and one of the Secrets behind Avram's success over the last 11 games (the other being not changing Jose's system).

As for RM, they are always one loss away from sacking a manager, look what happened to Cappello last year, he won the Spanish league & got fired!

Back on topic :P I think Jose is more likely to hold out as the England job still isn't enough for him, i believe he wants to be with a G14 club running it day-in & day-out... If Jose did take it, i'd be delighted & looking forward to haring from all those haters that have been slagging him off for the last 3 years (Gooners, Manu & Scousers especially)...

• 4 weeks later...