IGNORED

Favorite fighter

Esco

For the new school fighters it has to be Butterbean with the hardest punch, and Kimbo for a great street fight :D:D:D check them both out on youtube.com, well worth a watch

Gotta disagree, Kimbo & Butterbean are just brawlers

Kimbo made a 'name' on youtube, brawling with chumps and nobodys in carparks (although entertaining) he has had and won 2 MMA fights, although he fought some absolute cans, Id like to see him step in with a versed MMA striker at the level of Arlovski, and im sure we'd see him torn to bits

Butterbean is a 1 trick pony and has a poor record

Although i wouldnt say it to there faces

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matrix

• Esco

• Penfold

• Rebel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my favorite fighter has to be chris eubanks.. what a Character..seen him out and about in brighton and he is funny as fuck..lol was a good fighter in his prime too

• 2 weeks later...

The golden age has to be with Sugar Ray Leanard , Marvin Hagler,and my favourite, Tommy Hearns . And then there was Ali, Liston & Holmes. The list could continue no doubt from that period.

And what about Bill "superfoot " Wallace, and Benny the Jet and even our Stan the Man Longuidies in kick boxing.

Now that all boxing is on pay TV and you have to doulble pay to watch the best fights I have lost touch with all the new fighters to a large extent.

babydollsaddict.gif

Emile Griffith

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2