Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Favorite fighter

Esco

More up you street Big fella :P

post-8935-1197206349_thumbjpg

Yes there the same person.

& yes i would :P:Bravo1::P:P

Poof!

So would I

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matrix

• Esco

• Penfold

• Rebel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Currently, I like Miguel Cotto, going back to former fighters, there's a few, but Ray Leonard would rank right up there

Aka Laafa

The present is all you own. The past a golden link. Go cruising now my brother, it's later than you think

• 3 weeks later...

for me its gotta be "iron" mike tyson.

in his early years he ruled the heavyweight division,no-one could beat him.

its such a shame he threw it all away.

img_11.jpg

dorazio14.jpg

fat_baby_thumb.jpg

"The world is like a ride in an amusement park.

And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real

because that's how powerful our minds are.

And the ride goes up and down and round and round.

It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured

and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time

and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride?

And other people have remembered, and they come back to us,

they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever,

because, this is just a ride..."

batman-dark-knight-joker.jpg

Marco Antonio Barrera or Erik Morales for me, there fights were unreal. Erik Morales win over Pacquiao is another favourite, showed how limited Pacquiao is, although I admit he has awesome physical power I hope Juan Manuel Marquez beats him this year.

I'm 20 so not born early enough to class any one of the great middleweights of the 80s era as my favourite fighter, I have the classics between Duran, Leonard, etc on DVD though.

You guys have named some great fighters but I have to throw Oscar De La Hoya into the bunch. (he may be a bit past his prime but he was unstoppable back in his day.)

I know he was not truly appreaciated because he followed Ali and beat him but few were better than Larry Holmes The BEST live match I ever saw was 1978 when Ken Norton fought Larry Holmes

o yeah i should mention this for the brits on the board....i hate boxing but watched the mayweather hatton fight, and i gotta say i like that brit. For boxing i would rather watch a bruiser than some guy like mayweather who thinks hes gods gift and im american haha

Www.learnkhmernow.com

For the new school fighters it has to be Butterbean with the hardest punch, and Kimbo for a great street fight :D:D:D check them both out on youtube.com, well worth a watch

It has to be ALI

My favourite used to be Marco Ruas of UFC and PRIDE fame, equal skills standing or grappling, in great shape, awesome thaiboxer, submissions,etc a true experst of everything in his arsenal.

Now it has to be Fedor Emilenko, that guy is like the fucking terminator-I saw Kevin Randleman do a suplex to him that should have broken Fedor's neck. A few seconds later, Fedor gets up and knocks Randleman the fuck out..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.