IGNORED

Candy Shop Nightclub

I was looking for info on it and there doesnt seem to be any, can anyone tell us about the place?

I was looking for info on it and there doesnt seem to be any, can anyone tell us about the place?

Is that the place with big 50cent picture and text saying "why you not like me?" underneath him :rolleyes: well its a hiphop joint, with live music i think. some fine looking ladies there.

Its good fun. On the right hand side walking up Walking Street. The front part is outdoors and you can look out onto Walking Street. There is a bar here also. Then you go further back and there is another bar and a dance floor. Also round the back there are comfortable seating areas. The music is all hip hop. Similar style to Lucifers(same owners). Has the American dudes who mime the rapping. Its not as crowded as Lucifers and overall its good fun. The girls love it for a dance. Drinks are expensive but fuck it, its worth it.

I only did a 2000 word write up about the night club scene in Pattaya including the Candy shop a couple of months ago....

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Sybar...325#entry166325

Its good fun. On the right hand side walking up walking street. The front part is outdoors and you can look out onto walking street. There is a bar here also. Then you go further back and there is another bar and a dance floor. Also round the back there are comfortable seating areas. The music is all hip hop. Similar style to Lucifers(same owners). Has the American dudes who mime the rapping. Its not as crowded as Lucifers and overall its good fun. The girls love it for a dance. Drinks are expensive but fuck it, its worth it.

nice one

I only did a 2000 word write up about the night club scene in Pattaya including the Candy shop a couple of months ago....

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Sybar...325#entry166325

cheers i will reread

• 6 months later...

The drinks are a bit pricy and the live music is way too loud. I actually had to leave twice because I was getting a headache and my ears were ringing (no, I'm not old). A girl I know from Club Blu said her friend worked there for 2 months and now has hearing problems! Not as bad as the Arab bars but close. I wish they would stick to letting the DJ play. There are some nice lookers in there from time to time and the girls do like to go there for dancing.

I been there a few times from what i can remember you get alot of girls who dress up with a hiphop vibe to it which proper does it for me so i like the place.

Like i met up with this girl who i was with the night before and her mates oh dear they all looked hot!

26082007062.jpg

Edited by bonabay

more for the generation 18-30 crowd. like someone else said, the prices are not cheap.

they use a awesome sound-system in there, so if you don't like loud music, then don't go there.

Is that the place with big 50cent picture and text saying "why you not like me?" underneath him :Grin_Jump1: well its a hiphop joint, with live music i think. some fine looking ladies there.

That it is! I've found a few LT freelancer there for the low low! Only 1000b!

"A lot of people ask me, 'Kenny Powers, you're a giant superstar. You can get any woman. Have you ever paid for sex?' And the answer is yes, I have. Several times, in fact. And it's actually kinda cool. You can negotiate practically anything and sometimes, even just kind of do stuff in the moment that you never agreed to pay for and it goes by without much argument."

-Kenny Powers

yep its alright

Member since Dec 06.

Really enjoyed the Candyshop, thought the bands were good and I always hit it for a few before heading on to Insomnia to finish the night. Your right about it being a bit a bit pricey and loud though. Only thing that bothered me was the service girls were the most miserable looking bunch I saw my whole holiday........

• 2 months later...

Hip Hop ah should have gone when i was in Pattaya. On my next trip will make sure i visit ..........do they have DJ Domination doing sets there ?

Edited by ELOnia

• 1 year later...

Yes Candy Shop is loud, yes a little pricey, but my favorite live music bar. I also start the night at this place before hitting the Insomnia or Lucifers. Always ladies dancing to the hip hop, r&b music. The band BarCode is fun with a good tight sound to american tastes, not euro/techno/trance beats of the discos. Band has an international make-up - Canada, Thai, Malaysia, US, Philipines. My fav band members are the girl singer and the thai drumer. A must stop every visit (every night)!

I Love This City

I always spend time at CandyShop whenever I'm in Pattaya.... I really enjoy the band who have been there for quite a while..

It's a perfect spot to watch the world go by also.

• 3 weeks later...

The place is hopping man I goin there slidden and glidden. Great place to start the night. There are some fine hunnies in there. There is a big group of girls that hang out there that I know they are always towards the back to the left and once the night goes on they move over to Lucifers. They all gather in the back and to the left side in the back. Mannnnnn they are fine!! I have a bunch of them on my Myspace and almost every picture they take there are either at the Candy Shop of at Lucifers. Nice tight fit and with some big booty. lol Candy shop got some good music and the girl signer that performers there is freaking hot. Good place to make a stop if you like Hip-Hop. I happen to like it all.

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

It is not so good now IMO.

OK for 1 drink if it has girls in but it is not the busy bar it was about 3 years back.

Its good fun. On the right hand side walking up walking street. The front part is outdoors and you can look out onto walking street. There is a bar here also. Then you go further back and there is another bar and a dance floor. Also round the back there are comfortable seating areas. The music is all hip hop. Similar style to Lucifers(same owners). Has the American dudes who mime the rapping. Its not as crowded as Lucifers and overall its good fun. The girls love it for a dance. Drinks are expensive but fuck it, its worth it.

I Agree totally with this, Dont mind paying the 150Bt drinks its a cool place to visit!!

Also the best toilet massage i have ever had was in the Candy Shop

Candy shop used to be a big favourite of mine, but the last few times I have been in pattaya its always been empty in there, going back a year or two ago it used to be busy every night in there, also there used to loads of fit freelancers in there, dont get me wrong the drinks are a little on the expensive side but no one used to mind as there was always loads of nice girls about.

As for load music its a club what do you expect, if you want peace and quiet go to a library.

Brillant band tho, hopefully next time when I am there it will be back to its normal self.

I got pictures and some video's that are being uploaded to youtube of candy shop. will post links in a bit :001_Thank_You5:

• 1 month later...

I think its ok to do once or twice on a 2 week vacation but I would get burned out real quick with the place if I went every night. Band is not that good and the follow up band sang the exact same songs as the first one.

If I go its for only an hour. I do agree with the point that a lot of lookers go there but you can also get some "Uggos" in there as well.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

• 2 months later...

The Candyshop house band called BarCode has always been my favorite first stop with their hiphop, R&B, reggae, along with some rock and pop. Good tight beat and awesome drummer from S. Africa. Lady singer from the Philippines always blows away the songs too. The big news now is the new front man / lead male singer from Canada. The loss of both the old front man and the horn player (who can be found now down the street at Tensor) is more than compensated for IMHO. So far, the new front man appears to be fitting in well with the band and he has a wealth of talent/street cred. Good Luck BarCode . . .

I Love This City

I always enjoy hitting the Candy Shop early, to catch drinks and watch the girls go to work. It is a great hunting spot (just grab one of the tables out front), kitty corner from Soi Diamond and all of the hot clubs. Lots of girls will wander over to grab food from the carts parked in front of the little convenience store across Walking Street from the Candy Shop . .

not only that . . . the servers are all cute :GoldenSmile1: I ended up playing pool with them one morning at 4 am . . . at JP's Bar!candy shop.jpgcandyshop.jpg